cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Obama to Top Brass: Will you fire on American Citizens?

Obama's top brass who refuse to fire on U.S. citizens are to be removed from power.

26 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Obama to Top Brass: Will you fire on American Citizens?

HAHAHAHAHAHA You gotta do MUCH better than that!!
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Seems bush supposedly did the same thiing and also Clinton! hahahahaha You are rational alright! Jerk!

A clipping from The Examiner about this story was found posted on his profile page.

"This is not the first time that such a rumor has gone into circulation. We found a similar rumor of a President testing the allegiance of his military leaders in 2003 posted on a Yahoo group, which actually originated in 1995 from a Twenty Nine Palms Survey found posted on a website called, "Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership."
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Why China calls Obama "monkey man".

I should note that the Chinese Government is calling Obama ‘MONKEY MAN’, not because he is Black, but rather because in China, monkeys are treated and controlled 'like puppets'.

Highlighted

Re: Why China calls Obama "monkey man".

Finw white patriots prefer the chicoms over their constitionally elected president.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: bet you dont know

gw aint president --i know you feel is smarter and more powerful than the dicktater now and you are right --but gw still isnt president --but then you are a demorat and havent been  today what to think---have a good day you just made mine

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: way to debate

you aint as smart as not so great--try and be a man and quit the childish posts GOTCHA!!!!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Can someone please translate this lpmans posts for me...is he (or she) from another country...cant seem to follow the gibberish...just look at it...pretty clear this poster failed at many points in life...

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@schnurrbart wrote:
Seems bush supposedly did the same thiing

Obama and Bush are/were puppets of the same master.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@lpman wrote:

you aint as smart as not so great--try and be a man and quit the childish posts GOTCHA!!!!

Feeling is not smart, thinking is smart.  Schnurrbart does not think, he feels (like a woman).  This is always irrational.