cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Why China calls Obama "monkey man".

@gough whitlam wrote:

I am not disputing they said it - I am disgusted you are foolish enough to believe chinese propaganda for your person political gain. 

I'm sorry my facts don't fit your fantasy paradigm.

@gough whitlam wrote:
Furthermore, it matters nothing who calls who anything but I remind you the puppet GWB was to the big Oil guys when he was in power.  I can still hear in my ears how you were deathly silent on that.  You are a freaking hypocrit.  I repeat - wake up to yourself. 

I agree with you on this issue and I was never silent on that.  GW Bush was a puppet working for the same masters Obama works for.  Oil prices are today much higher than when Bush left office -- suggesting Obama also "works for big oil" as well.  Same masters, different puppet.  That's why Guantánamo remains open even tho Obama promised to close it.  That's why we were in two wars but now we are in five.  That's why the debt has increased even tho Obama promised a balanced budget.  Different lying puppet, same masters.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: way to debate-AGAIN

cvant you man  up and debate oncve or act stupid --let the kids see your post and let them decide

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Obama to Top Brass: Will you fire on American Citizens?

Oh gee, you really messed up. I thought you would see that this is an internet rumor that floated around in 1995 and again in 2003. It didn't happen either of those two times and it didn't happen this time either. I guess your IQ is all bluster and bluff after all.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: way to debate-AGAIN

The thing is Moll - I am right but you do not want anyone to know. That is OK but you let everyone in when you post anything.  Your posts are incoherent, adolescent and imbecilic and that is how we know you are a little boy.   Ain't this fun though, I cannot imagine have more fun than this without taking your clothes.

Not to be too harsh on the lad.  His mother doted over him when he was born, she emotional gazed into his eyes ------------------------------ she saw an uninterrupted view to the back of his head.  What a shock for the poor woman. 

Out of 10 million sperm, you can't believe he was the one who made it.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Come on comrade.  That is all embroidery and you know it.  You hate Obama and the dems because you are a galvanised repig.  Stop  waffling around the point. Old 3020 trawls the internet and grabs little bits of anti Obama propaganda and posts it too, like you.  I think the general debate has moved on since you arrived.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@Craig's Brother wrote:

@gough whitlam wrote:

I am not disputing they said it - I am disgusted you are foolish enough to believe chinese propaganda for your person political gain. 

I'm sorry my facts don't fit your fantasy paradigm. Your facts are based on slanderous name calling from another country and if it is so, who cares.  But you love that type of rubbish because you are a barking mad racist and anything to do with the denegration of black people and reference to monkeys would hit you like lightning.  It saves you from inventing the term which you abviously have ground fond of.  You are a nut of the highest order.  You intelligence doesn't impress anyone and As I have said to Craig, if you are so smart as you tell us, why aren't you running for president?

@gough whitlam wrote:
Furthermore, it matters nothing who calls who anything but I remind you the puppet GWB was to the big Oil guys when he was in power.  I can still hear in my ears how you were deathly silent on that.  You are a freaking hypocrit.  I repeat - wake up to yourself. 

I agree with you on this issue and I was never silent on that.  GW Bush was a puppet working for the same masters Obama works for.  Oil prices are today much higher than when Bush left office -- suggesting Obama also "works for big oil" as well.  Same masters, different puppet.  That's why Guantánamo remains open even tho Obama promised to close it.  That's why we were in two wars but now we are in five.  That's why the debt has increased even tho Obama promised a balanced budget.  Different lying puppet, same masters.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Obama to Top Brass: Will you fire on American Citizens?

@schnurrbart wrote:
Oh gee, you really messed up. I thought you would see that this is an internet rumor that floated around in 1995 and again in 2003. It didn't happen either of those two times and it didn't happen this time either. I guess your IQ is all bluster and bluff after all.

Did gasoline prices fall below Bush's incredibly high rates?  No, they again doubled.  BOTH WORK FOR BIG OIL!

Did the corporate bailouts (300 billion under Bush) go away?  No, they quadrupled.  BOTH WORK FOR BANKSTERS!

Did Guantánamo close as Obama promised to do?  No.

You obviously do not have a leg to stand on. The evidence is clear Obama and Bush share the same masters.