cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Obama turns to prayer in desperation

http://ironicsurrealism.com/2012/03/09/white-house-organizes-obamacare-prayer-vigil/   I thought it was only us Rightwingers that had to cling to religion.  What`s next?  Will he take up hunting and cling to his guns as well?  

59 Replies
Hawken Cougar
Senior Contributor

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: Arrested for praying against Obamacare......

Actually, it is also illegal to sit, lay down, stand on your head, lay on your side, , lay on your back, stand on your hands (without moving), lay in a fetal position or any position you can imagine that involves stopping in front of the WH. We have discussed this before.

And...... I am surprised that you guys are just now figuring out Obama is a Christian.

The law about stopping in front of the W.H. goes pretty far back. People have been arrested for this same thing for many years. This is just a recent tool to try and say Obama is attacking religion. Nothing new here....move along people.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

And...... I am surprised that you guys are just now figuring out Obama is a Christian.

I find that interesting and refreshing they are finally recognizing that he is a Christian, too, Knapper! Took 'em long enough, I guess that will about put that issue to rest?

Hawken Cougar
Senior Contributor

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

...well

Obama is calling  for prayer that Obamacare is found "constitutional" by the SCOTUS...hmmm I wonder if they will end their prayer with "God willing".  Hey I ain`t judging, I`m just a casual observer here.  Lot`s of people pray, besides Christians. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Mark my words Hawken, Obama is shaking in his boots that he awakened the Catholic giant.  This "prayer" in my opinion is the result of some internal polling that showed that people favored Tebow and Rick Perry praying.  Obama feels that this will make nice with the "thumpers"..and if there are enough liberals on the court and Obamacare is found constitutional Obama can say "Hallajuyah!! and Shazam!! I have a direct hotline right to God! Vote for me!  God listens to Me!   Ain`t I a special one!"   Of course in reality God perhaps will punish all of us for the 52% that voted for Obama in 2008.  It`s the price of suffering when one lives in a sinfull nation. 

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

What is against the rules is stopping and not moving along when told to.
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You and the rest of the birthers have the burden of proof.
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: ...well

He said he was praying for the health care plan to be consititutional??? Show his exact words on that! God, are you ever a waste of air!