cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Observation on here..

Granted I don`t read everything, so it is possible I missed it.  But there`s a successful liberal poster on here that bashes Trump, type-A, kind of like "Tom Toolbag" back in the day.  There is a void for that kind of liberal poster to show that they aren`t all retired aging hippies.

Anyway, this successful liberal poster does not mention Covid 19 (that I`ve seen) and he quietly tolerates fellow liberal posters make hay all they want with it.   However, in real life I don`t think he buys into the pandemic irrational fear...he doesn`t want to help Trump, but secretly I bet he wishes the other liberals shut up about it so his drivers could haul more loads again like what made him successful in the first place. 

In the fall he`ll have a decision to let Trump get re elected which might save his business or roll the dice on Biden who`ll keep things shut down.  Interesting.   And I know there are Libs that hate Trump and all that, but want the economy opened up.  Cruise lines are booked at a 600% INCREASE!  a little tip, they aren`t all MAGA Trumpers. 

19 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Observation on here..

When  faced with the onslaught from the cult of ignorance you either leave and spare yourself or you become radicalized in opposition to fascism.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Spot on BA. Most dems hate Trump but they don't want to compete with ILLEGAL aliens for American jobs. They also like their guns.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

3020, some of these Libs that`ve built a successful business really have to take a hard look that it`s either going to be "Trump" (who they can live with) or the "party of Bernie Sanders" I mean that is their only choices.  The Bernie endorsed party isn`t going to be like the "Bill Clinton" or even "Obama" party.  The thing about those two Liberals is in matters economic, they stepped aside and let the grownups handle money matters.  The AOC Democrats aren`t going to only throw "gay bones" to their electorate, they`re goin` after business $$$$$$$$$$$$$ 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

i have stated recently that prior to Covid 45 I was down about 14 %.  Since Covid 45 I'm down about 16.5% ytd. So, essentially I'm still just over breakeven. No matter who is Pres or who is Congress I will be just fine.

1. Who is the current President ?

2. What is the current state of the economy ?

3. Are we better off today than when the current President started ?

Unlike you Branch Covidians , the choice to vote a non Trump ballot will be an easy choice for myself.

You can look back to my history of posts to I believe November 2016. At the time I was on the verge of buying a few new trucks.......... I then cancelled to the chagrin of my KW salesman ........... I pulled the trigger on a four new trucks since Covid 45 and saved $80k  from that deal back in the Fall of 2016.  I know what I'm doing. Don't fret any about me.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I've been quite open in admitting that I was surprised how long the SS Dumb#### sailed through the Sea of Icebergs before hitting one.

But it was largish.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@RJG640v8 wrote:

i have stated recently that prior to Covid 45 I was down about 14 %.  Since Covid 45 I'm down about 16.5% ytd. So, essentially I'm still just over breakeven. No matter who is Pres or who is Congress I will be just fine.

Unlike you Branch Covidians , the choice to vote a non Trump ballot will be an easy choice for myself.

You can look back to my history of posts to I believe November 2016. At the time I was on the verge of buying a few new trucks.......... I then cancelled to the chagrin of my KW salesman ........... I pulled the trigger on a four new trucks since Covid 45 and saved $80k  from that deal back in the Fall of 2016.  I know what I'm doing. Don't fret any about me.

It sounds like Trump was great for your business! Have no fear, the rest of Wisconsin will be outvoting The People’s Republic of Madison. Wasn’t it peachy keen that Congressional District 7 went GOP?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@cmilligan1958g wrote:

@RJG640v8 wrote:

It sounds like Trump was great for your business!  You of course read the tea leaves wrong , I make my money during Dem Presidents and wait and spend it during Repub Presidents. Or, In spite of.......

Have no fear, the rest of Wisconsin will be outvoting The People’s Republic of Madison. Wasn’t it peachy keen that Congressional District 7 went GOP?

Sean Duffy says he's leaving Congress in September

the nort woods, you can have it. It was an "R" + 8 , it was expected to go R. meh.... 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Katie Hill’s district in CA also reliably red before she flipped it.

Highlighted
Advisor

Dem for a little over a year until she stripped down for an aide on video. She only won the seat after the GOP had held it since the early 80’s because her opponent was essentially convicted.