cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Obviously here it has gone from policy discussions…

Oh.  How’d any of them ever come to  the point of policy making significance and influence?

Has it all been rigged forever?

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Bruce go stick the barrel in your big mouth and yell pull.

r3020
Senior Advisor

The molester in chief has signed 100 EOs. Which ones have made the country better?

List ‘em with text and I’ll get my Official Dennison Sharpie out and go to work on that.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Start with the day one EOs on border security.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: 3020, your continual harangue about the border is nothing more than ...

... thinly veiled xenophobic racism.  This country has been taking immigrants for 300 years, immigrants built this country and you know it.  You continually conflate legal refugees with illegal border crossers not because you disapprove of illegal border crossers but because you hate all non-white people.

There is no question that people who try to sneak across the border should be arrested and deported but people who cross the border, surrender to Border Control and ask for asylum have every legal & moral right to a hearing before an immigration judge.  The fact that you refuse to distinguish between the two just confirms that you're a racist.

Text and then 99 to go.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(This country has been taking immigrants for 300 years, immigrants built this country and you know it.)

So then why do the racist in chicago, martha's vineyard, ny, dc & other radical left ran cities not want them?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Venezuelans can can and must claim asylum in the first country they flee to. That country would be Mexico.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Well Bruce Tool I see you are not serious and just don't care.