cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

October surprise

push sure to come from the WH, DOJ, Senate, RW media.

As I've said, a slim majority of voters are now just as immune to anything about Biden as The Base was and is about Dennison.

But best to keep pulling away in the meantime. 

3 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: October surprise

You ain't black.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(October surprise push sure to come from the WH, DOJ, Senate, RW media.)

I think Biden gave us a May surprise today, but fortunately Smiley Wink the MS/L media missed it.

Really no need for a Republican October surprise, james carville has already stated that Trump will get his fata-- beat by Biden, only question is by how much.  I'm sure at this point both chump carville & paddle-pops are hoping that stacy abrams is not biden's VP pick Smiley Surprised

Of course carville would also suggest that biden could drag a $100 bill through a trailer park to select his female VP pick.

Highlighted
Advisor

Politics is always a war of attrition, and Joe Biden lost a few percentage points of the non-black Blacks this week.

Anyone that listens to Joe Biden, and doesn't see the word "racist" in neon lights is probably a racist too.  

Got a kick out of listening to talk radio today, and the callers that were saying what they thought of Joe Biden's racism.

But you have the 30 percent that would vote for Joe even if he killed a baby and ate it.