cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Of course Meredith knows

When they take an aggressive censorship policy that, legally, what is left undeleted is considered their own speech.   This is what the world is rapidly evolving toward.   Either you filter everything very closely or you take no responsibility for what appears.   So, Ishmael best not take a day off.

and this:

"The most common reasons for deleting messages are copyright infringement, personal attacks, name-calling, derogatory, demeaning, defaming and other references and expressions that violate the terms of the Discussion Group Policy. Calling people liars, evil, communists, fascists and so forth are only a few examples of unacceptable content."

They'd have to expunge every post from some members to make that a reality.

4 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Of course Meredith knows

like I posted earlier, it is refreshing that SF's spokesperson recognizes that being a communist is something very offensive.

I did not think that was the case anymore, and am heartened to observe that.

Highlighted
Advisor

It is also refreshing to note that white supremacists are no longer going to be tolerated here, nor are forum participants going to be allowed to call the elected POTUS a liar.

This forum should be pretty quiet going forward from here. I for one am going to expect these high standards to continue.

God Bless America, and SF!

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

I think if we all are treated equally as far as the rules and discuss events under those guidelines, it will work fine if we give it a chance. It`s the Left that will have the problem, because they`re whole shtick is emotion and the resulting name calling.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

will this be edited?      lol

Make America Great Again!