cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Oh Man!!!!

Am I glad I got out of the stock market. I got out on November 7th at the end of the day. The market was at 26,180. We just blew through the support at 24,000. I’m making money, being out. And, my powder is nice and dry for a buy in at some point. I’m looking for a 25-30% correction from the October highs.

People aren’t buying this pull back - down we go....

Tick Tock.....BONGx11!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
19 Replies
ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Re: Oh Man!!!!

How dare you be financially successful?  Think of those like me that can`t spend six weeks in Florida..............I think you are being unfair and selfish with your new found wealth......

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

No - I said a month ago - on here - that I was out of the market and why. And it had ALL to do with tRump and his remarks after the election.

Life well planned, and not blindly following anyone. I make my own decisions. And I passed on what I was doing here. Several said I was too soon pulling out. No - I was just right.

It’s very hard to pull hundreds of thousands out of the stock market. We have been told over and over, “Just stay in - that’s the way to do it”. Sorry - I don’t want to see everything I’ve worked for evaporate - I’m out - and it was a very, very good decision. And I shared my thoughts here.

So, how dare you say how selfish I am. I’ve earned my retirement, and I’m not going to give it away to stock market brokers.

Tick Tock....BONGx11!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

He's just jealous, jen. He can't help it, it's just the way his life is. Day late and a dollar short.

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Share your wealth please. Don`t be a hypocrite.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

I did, I paid my taxes every year! Did you??

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I shared mine too. I paid almost a million in taxes a few few years ago, in one lump sum. I’ve done my share. And I didn’t go to some scam lawyer, who would’ve done it the tRump smart way.

I used to know a fellow that got audited. Got audited, and cost him a lot of money. He laughed, and said yeah it cost him some, but he cheated the government out of more. Trump smart.....I’m not that way. I’ve paid my share.

Tick Tock....BONGx11!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Typical Democrat. You want to drag everyone down to your depressed way of life.

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

You have your end marked on the calendar? No more income and your spending what you have like trailer trash on the first of the month. Don't be looking for help from a conservative when your pot dries up.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

"the swamp strikes back" Basically when the Fed started raising rates (they started in Obama`s last few months) they put a pox on the market or the economy which some believe are linked.  Maybe the rate increase will last long enough just to get Trump out of office, then magically drop again to Obama`s 0% rate?   Some smart people argue raising rates to "normal" is a good thing, when the national debt is $20 Trillion + I don`t see how paying more interest is a "good thing" and the average consumer has a $8,000 balance on their Visa card...do the math.