cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Oh no. Must be fake news

My only sin is posting alternative views.  Shooting the messenger is not the answer. Living in bubble of protectionism of exclusive right wing sites doesn’t give an honest perspective of politics.  It gives you comfort of agreement without accepting criticism. 

So, if you have a more plausible excuse for the removal of alternative views, please post them. 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

So then you are not outraged the russians tried to influence our election.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

According to hope hicks trump haas

been filmed in the presidential suite in Moscow in a compromising position.

of course he would blame them. 

The aricle is copied on top buzz for those interested. Bit sordid though. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

then you are not outraged the russians tried to influence our election

Does not 'outrage' me but I would expect you might be or at least should be since it was your election that got influenced to get the second most desired candidate selected.

Now if they tried influencing our election I would be outraged.

I do hope and expect that all politicians in Canada would be outraged too and if I found out any of them were not then there would be protests and court proceedings to deal with them.  How about in your country?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Then why are you trying to influence our elections? Why did you spread the fake news that if you want health care in Paris Texas you better hope some one gives you a bus ticket to Dallas? Why did you spread the fake news that Kizar Kahn couldn't travel to Canada? How are you any different than any russian trying to influence our elections?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(...it was your election that got influenced to get the second most desired candidate selected.)

Those 3 million votes and $40 will get Hillary a "has-been" tattoo.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

So 3020 how would you like to put up some evidence of me doing any of the things you accuse me of.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Do not need the $40 to show that the majority of voters chose the one that was not selected.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

You know you did. Many of us here know you did. Go ahead and deny it because that would be in your character. You could have easily gone back and deleted your post. But it makes no difference to me if you post here. In fact I'm glad you do. So easy to point out your hypocrisy. You are an asset to conservatives. You support lawlessness and deny science.

Senior Contributor

Just what is your angle Canuck? What do you stand to gain by trashing our system. The Dingo boy is just plain nuts so there is no need to go into his thoughts.