cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Oh no. Must be fake news

@r3020 wrote:

Explain to us your scientific facts that when a doctor operates on a child still in the womb he is not operating on a human being. And if Bruce Jenner is not a girl don't expect me to accept it as fact just because he "believes" that he is.

the doctor would be operating on a fetus.

Definitions of human beings

noun

all of the living human inhabitants of the earth

Since even your good book says life begins after the first breath............

And you are still hung up about what Caitlyn feels and desires.

Senior Contributor

It does not matter how many $ you spend on trinkets the election results remain the same, 3 million more votes for Clinton.

Senior Advisor

I'm hung up on him and his supporters thinking he should share the same restrooms, showers, locker rooms and compete in the same sporting events as my daughters and grand daughters. The man thinks he is a woman. Science tell both you and me his is not. He is emotional disturbed.

The child in the womb, receiving an operation is a human child. Science tells us this. You can deny that fact if you wish to "just believe".

Senior Advisor

The fact you refuse to accept is Donald Trump won the election. Hillary won the popular vote and Trump won the electoral vote. The majority of votes from the majority of states. Hillary said anyone who refuse to accept those results are a danger to democracy. With that I agree with her.

Honored Advisor

Purposely not understanding the presidential electoral college is akin to advocating that voters in New York City be allowed to cast ballots for a congressional representative in a rural Wyoming district.  Congressional districts and the electoral college insures the rights of minorities ...."minorities" not always being the stereotypical image of a minority.

https://www.texastribune.org/2019/06/20/texas-hispanic-population-pace-surpass-white-residents/

Senior Contributor

(...the election results remain the same, 3 million more votes for Clinton.)

Those 3 million votes and $10 would get Hillary an anti DeBlasio campaign sign that says, "I would of been a better President than DeBlasio would be, vote for Spartacus", for her front yard.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Purposely not understanding the presidential electoral college

When have I ever indicated I did not understand?

I just point out that Clinton got more votes, 3 million more, but as you point out you are being ruled by the minorities  selection.

Senior Contributor

The fact you refuse to accept is Donald Trump won

Where have I ever indicated that he did not get the position.

It must really bother you people that you can not admit he lost the vote by 3 million votes that you read something into what I post that just is not there.

All I point out is how there were 3 million more voters that wanted Clinton and you guys go off the deep end so I have to assume that you do not accept that fact and just believe your president is not representing a minority rather than the majority 

Senior Advisor

Trump got the position because he won the election. Hillary is on the speaking circuit because she lost the election. You can't understand that because hate kills the brain. Hillary won the popular vote but lost the electoral vote because she was rejected by a majority of voters in the majority of state. Those are the facts.  You still refuse the accept the results because you "just believe" the winner of the popular vote should win the election. That is not how our system was set up.  Once you learn how our system works you might be able to carry on an intelligent conversation. Your refusal to accept the results of the election shows your ignorance of how our country governs. Sad for you. Funny to us.

Senior Contributor

(I just point out that Clinton got more votes, 3 million more...)

(All I point out is how there were 3 million more voters that wanted Clinton...)

Those 3 million votes and a plane ticket to the Philippines would get Hillary a first hand look at the garbage that Canada dumped in the Philippines.