cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Oh no. Must be fake news

But you can't accept the results of our election because Hillary was subject to the same election rules as Trump. He won and she lost. She won the popular vote and Trump won the majority of voter from the majority of states giving him the most electoral votes. That just fries you. It fills you full of hate and hate kills the brain. That is why you latch onto every wild accusation made against Trump and makes you look foolish. It's how you became a science denier "just believing" Bruce Jenner is a girl. Your brain has been fried with hate.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(...the majority of voters chose the one that was not selected.)

Those 3 million votes and $30 would get Hillary a gross of deblasio banned black market plastic straws engraved with "basket of deplorables" to sell at her neighbor kids Kool-aid stand.   

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

But you can't accept the results of our election because Hillary was subject to the same election rules as Trump. He won and she lost. She won the popular vote and Trump won the majority of voter from the majority of states giving him the most electoral votes. That just fries you. It fills you full of hate and hate kills the brain. That is why you latch onto every wild accusation made against Trump and makes you look foolish. It's how you became a science denier "just believing" Bruce Jenner is a girl. Your brain has been fried with hate.

Be careful comrade. You’re about to blow a gasket. 

Is he getting under your skin? Don’t let him. 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Under my skin, are you kidding? He is the best science denying progressive we have. His science tells him Bruce Jenner is a girl and a fetus is not a child. These are not his beliefs, these are his facts. HEE HEE HEE. His science says homosexual activities are natural because it is natural in the animal world. Well so is incest and the eating of their young.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You know you did. Many of us here know you did

Actually I do not know that.

And are you sure you actually 'know' or is it just a belief ?

You do have the reputation of 'just believing' in things that have no evidence to show them to be true and are actually quite unbelievable when you live in reality.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Just what is your angle Canuck? What do you stand to gain by trashing our system

Did I 'trash' you're system? Or did I just state how it works and you see it as trashing ?

I think I just stated facts.

I assume you are bothered by the fact that the winner of the popular vote did not get selected by your system.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

you can't accept the results of our election

Where have I ever claimed your election results were not acceptable?

As I understand it Mrs Clinton won 3 million more votes and I accept that.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Under my skin, are you kidding? He is the best science denying progressive we have. His science tells him Bruce Jenner is a girl and a fetus is not a child. These are not his beliefs, these are his facts. HEE HEE HEE. His science says homosexual activities are natural because it is natural in the animal world. Well so is incest and the eating of their young.

Where have I ever claimed Caitlyn is a girl? It is not me that is hung up on the fact that she is a transexual.

Fetus is the correct term for one stage of the pregnancy. Using child is a propaganda method by those who wish to take choice away from others and force their beliefs on everyone.

Homosexual activity IS natural throughout the animal world and humans are part of the animal world.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Explain to us your scientific facts that when a doctor operates on a child still in the womb he is not operating on a human being. And if Bruce Jenner is not a girl don't expect me to accept it as fact just because he "believes" that he is.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(As I understand it Mrs Clinton won 3 million more votes and I accept that.)

Those 3 million votes and $10 would get Hillary a DVD of all the people in the main stream / liberal media that were  whining and crying after her most recent Presidential election loss.  

Thanks Canuck, you are the gift that keeps on giving.