cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Ok, I`m gonna need a Lib to explain this one

Today some retards shutdown I-94 in Chicago ….I guess to get us to pass laws against guns, give up guns???     If I`m a driver on the shutdown I-94, I`m gonna be mad, I got places to git and these morons are blocking my road....and this makes me want to give up my guns why?    If I see lunatics on the news shutting down I-94 with chief looney toon Jesse Jackson on the megaphone, so I`m gonna want a give up my guns, why?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/chicago-gun-protesters-close-part-of-major-interstate-near-downtow...

Demonstrators marched Saturday on all five northbound lanes of Chicago's Dan Ryan Expressway, bringing the interstate to a standstill after police officials who'd planned to keep the stretch partially open relented.

Hundreds of marchers, led by the Rev. Michael Pfleger of St. Sabina Catholic Church, crowdedonto the highway on the South Side to protest the city's high gun violence rates. They're calling for "national common sense guns laws" and, for their communities, more public resources, more jobs, better schools and economic development.

Marchers gained access to all of northbound Interstate 94 between 79th and 68th streets after a tense encounter with police.

Initially, a line of police officers and their parked vehicles essentially split the northbound highway in half, intending to allow marchers to walk in the right two lanes while keeping two left lanes open to traffic.

7 Replies
rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

Re: Ok, I`m gonna need a Lib to explain this one

If you are sitting in traffic in Chicago... keep your gun close
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

That`s exactly right Rodger, a scary mob of hoodlums closing the interstate doesn`t give confidence in disarming yourself and if you don`t have a gun you might look into getting one.  

Truth be told, that I-94 mob was more about increasing the divide in this country than seeking any possible compromises.  It polarizes more than anything, I know these are incredibly stupid people there, but the organizers should have more brains than that, so it must be on purpose.

r3020
Senior Advisor

If I were driving into a mess like that I would pull up as close as possible, roll down the window and holler if you girls really want to make a statement you need to take off your tops. Then I would set there and look at booby.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Yesterday I had to stop and wait as a pickup truck was blocking a bridge I had to travel over. The lazy owner parked there to fish off the bridge and couldn't park in a field approach fifty feet away. Judging from his obese appearance, he doesn't like exercise much.

I thought about calling the cops but instead shrugged at the moron and voice, *****, dude?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

So y’all think “common sense gun laws” means “give up your guns”? That is what the piece said that was printed here.
deasmatt90
Senior Contributor

Why weren't they at work? Oh that's right they don't work! Just make a mess for the ones in this country that do!
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You really are a piece of work!