cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
greenhouse man
Senior Contributor

Ok notsogreatone and other nuts, here is your paper of "record".... Yes I am quoting the Liberal Rag

It won't matter to you. But this proves to me he was a nut...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/16/us/16loughner.html?_r=3&adxnnl=1&pagewanted=3&adxnnlx=1295272816-m...

He became intrigued by antigovernment conspiracy theories, including that the Sept. 11 attacks were perpetrated by the government and that the country’s central banking system was enslaving its citizens. His anger would well up at the sight of President George W. Bush, or in discussing what he considered to be the nefarious designs of government.

“I think he feels the people should be able to govern themselves,” said Ms. Figueroa, his former girlfriend. “We didn’t need a higher authority.”

A truther. Just another dumb ass. 

26 Replies
Red Steele
Senior Contributor

Re: Ok ghettone and other hardnuts, here is your paper of "record".... Yes I am quoting t

Kind of frightening at how much Jared Loughner's views mirror those of some of the posters at this sight, and not those of Republicans. I think this case may very well be a turning point, but not in the way that some have posted here.

I think drug testing is in order on peple that post rants. The 9-11 truthers, for example. If they are found to be on illegal drugs, maybe some surveillance is in order.

Sounds like the drugs changed a mild mannered shy kid into a psychopath.

Samnospam
Advisor

Re: Ok ghettone and other hardnuts, here is your paper of "record".... Yes I am quoting t

I post rants on a regular basis. Try to keep it rational though.
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Ok notsogreatone and other nuts, here is your paper of "record".... Yes I am quoting t

You didn't read ALL of the article, then did you? You only picked what you wanted us to see, but so did I. This is what I saw. 

He became an echo chamber for stray ideas, amplifying, for example, certain grandiose tenets of a number of extremist right-wing groups — including the need for a new money system and the government’s mind-manipulation of the masses through language.

OPPS!

bruce MN
Veteran Advisor

So then he'd be like McVeigh. It's the government he hated. For McVeigh it was the idea of government.  Maybe for Loughner it was the general complexity driven incompetence he found to be inherent in government.

The danged thing got made into dem v. gop almost immediately.

Coming away from it that fact that the real big noises are coming out of the right is innarguable. There actually isn't much of a forum for anybody with a real leftist view. What is called "left" in the mainstream media is often to the right of where center was 50 years ago.

http://lhote.blogspot.com/2011/01/blindspot.html

greenhouse man
Senior Contributor

You walking right into my point you buffoon!

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

You didn't read ALL of the article, then did you? You only picked what you wanted us to see, but so did I. This is what I saw. 

He became an echo chamber for stray ideas, amplifying, for example, certain grandiose tenets of a number of extremist right-wing groups — including the need for a new money system and the government’s mind-manipulation of the masses through language.

OPPS!

Yes I did read it and I was hoping you would point that out. Hehe. Your not so bright are you?

So He hates GW and believes in 911 conspiracies, but he also believes certain tenants of right wing people.... Sure, Sure. Well dang Greatone, I believe a few things that Lib's believe. And that does not align me with you. Sorry I did point out this was your Lib rag of a paper. They got to print something for you... But where is the evidence he followed right wingers?? What groups did he go to?

No evidence is there??? You are looking like a fool my friend. And I am loving it. Keep talking.

My point is HE IS CRAZY.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: You walking right into my point you buffoon!

Sure he is crazy.  Who has said that he isn't?  The point is that all the hate talk can and does cause some crazy people to lose control.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Hey, commie stalin, does that apply to the ones on your side who keep saying Obama was not born in Hawaii??

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: You walking right into my point you buffoon!

My poor fellow, this is really driving you nuts, isn't it? If what you say is true he would have targeted a-------------wait for it--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------a REPUBLICAN! I'm sorry your such fool.

r3020
Senior Contributor

For McVeigh it was WACO.