cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Okay dems, make your final pitch.

Actually we weren't really safe after 9/11. There were 22 more Muslim attacks on Americans in America after 9/11 and 20 attacks during Obama's term so far That says that neither side is very good at protecting Americans from radicalMuslims..
rawhide
Advisor

Atta-boy Bart  100% correct. Now if you can put that mindset on more problems this country has.

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Re: Because

Just where do you come up with this crap?

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Re: Where? You ask where?

From you and folks like you that want to oppress those less fortunate than you. Lets end welfare payments! Lets cut food stamps! Lets oppose increasing the minimum wage. Lets tax those poor folks that don't pay taxes! Lets applaud those that avoid taxes. Especially corporations. Lets cut social security and medicare. Lets not accept federal money for medicaid. Make sure Obama care fails. Can't allow Obama to have any legislative success.

NEED ANY MORE?

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Starting to look like not all Americans are stupid.

You won't be able to blame the repubs for what is coming. It is your people that had enough of the lies and turned on you.

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Re: Starting to look like not all Americans are stupid.

No my "people" haven't turned on me. It's the total campaign by the christian right to tear down and destroy the kneegrow!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I will put the blame for most of it directly on the SC for allowing corps to be people. There are zero campaign finance regs any more. We will have the ?best? Congress money can buy. Never before has so much been spent on an election! Sad.
Gypsy_Slaughter
Contributor

In the Pennsylvania house there was a race between Ryan Costello and Manan Trivedi.  Republican and Democrat respectively.  I voted for Trivedi last election because my Republican Represenative votes for gay marriage.  Not cool.

I couldn't remember the name, Manan Trivedi sounds swiss.  Probably how he put himself through medical school.  The other guy is a lawyer.  It was coin flip.  I left the spot blank.

If he gets out of line he agreed to shoot himself in the head like Daffy Duck on live TV.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Congratulations, just goes to show how willing and easily the Fox people can be lead. Let the law suit begin, then you can giggle and tee hee, about the impending impeachment of Obama! Enjoy!! LOL!! I can't wait, the Republicans are great at over-reaching, this is going to be fun! BTW, have you any use for an old worn out farmer, when they break Social Securiy, I'm probably going to need a job.

Gypsy_Slaughter
Contributor

The other images of him look younger (and less like daffy duck).