cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Ollie, a friend asked me to post this for you....

24 Replies

Re: Ollie, a friend asked me to post this for you....

Knapper - that same movie could be addressed to all the haters on here.  Craig?????????????  No doubt Mollie would have guts to post another stupid reply.  

Senior Contributor

At least two of our bigot "friends" here are the same people, but others are obviously just who they are. There are a few here that tackle the bigots head-on. There are many here that remain silent, yet consider themselves on the same side as the founding fathers, the Constitution and the "Party of Lincoln." Many devote considerable time in their posts to how this nation is being affronted by the "libs," yet they pass over this major affront to the spirit of our nation and its most central beliefs and foundation. I spent a lot of time yesterday reading addresses to Congress and inagural adresses by Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe and others. Nowhere in their words were room for predjuice.

Senior Contributor

looks like your welfare whore is in a jail cell ----how fitting and i love it that a freind had to help you post ---dont you wish you had balls --biut then never seen a dumpocrat or obamo BACKER with any---man this was fun

Senior Contributor

hey gooboy glad to see you are still BEHIND ME

Senior Contributor

name one post i have had that showed i was a racist and when you cant bend over gooboy wants a piece of you --this is more fun than anyone should have ---with you and gooboy teamed if you find one more we will have a half wit with you---  sleep tite knappy maybe some day you and gooboy can get off that hind teat and grow up

Senior Contributor

almost forgot knappy jefferson owned several obamo types so i am sure he wasnt prejudiced

Senior Contributor

Ollie, are you a racist? Yes...No? Simple question.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I figure I will get no answer or an evasive answer. Fine. There are lots of kinds of BACKERS.

Senior Contributor

Hey Knapper, the term "racist" needs to be defined, there probably a half dozen different ideas on here alone. I could go on a talk show and say "White men can`t jump or dunk a basketball" and "Black guys have big pen-ises and are good dancers" and really yuk it up. Then if I quoted FBI statistics that state Blacks commit 36% of the crime while only consisting of 13% of the population, no more good time Charlie....I would be called a racist. To be considered a racist in 1980 met different criteria than it does in 2010. Today you must overlook who commits crime, pretend all areas of a city are equally safe, turn a blind eye to underachievement or you`re called "racist!!!!". Well many of us on here refuse to be willfully ignorant, if that makes me a "racist" in twenty and ten.....So be it!  As far as calling Ollie out on things he says. He may say what is hard to swallow, but if it bothers anyone, I might suggest going about proving him wrong instead of calling him names. There are a couple athetists on here that will basically say "Christians are some of the stupidist creatures to walk on 2 legs". I am YET to find anyone on the left that will defend the religion of their Grandfathers. As a matter of fact in the past year a couple of the ...ahem older lefties have pretty much come out of the closet as non-believers. I guess we are witnessing the separating of the Biblical "Wheat from the tares" right before our eyes.