cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Ollie, a friend asked me to post this for you....

no i think the blacks have an  equal right but i do think they owe their whole being to whites --ck out the facts of what the white man has done for them or they would not have survived ---just watch how they live in many black ruled rcountries  ie sudan----- and i noticed you didnt post ONE racist of mine so now at least we know you are a liar

Senior Contributor

to nappy and his kind a racist is anyone who does not agree with obamos reign---most of them that scream racist first are always the true racists themselves---and if you watch the worst racist are the blacks themselves and they prove it every day-but most obamo BACKERS dont have the backbone to say it ---simply watch jesse the whoremonger jackson or louie fartinthecan or little shrimption and you see the real type of the black race

Senior Contributor

you got your answer and the truth now lets see the proof little boy or are you and gooboy off somewhere playing ---aint this fun nappy---and the type BACKER you are is one going the opposite of forward which is the world you love in    but then all obamoites look at it that way

Senior Contributor

almost forgot you never did say why you didnt have balls or a spine --- and used the  old adage a freind said---peretty childish but it does match gooboys style and iq and you didnt say if your little balck girl was in jail or not but it was pretty racist to depict her that way     now this is getting to be a really fun game but i bet this post pert neer locks your starter----sleep tite little boy

Senior Contributor

Re: Ollie, This is an example of your racist tendencies.

Ollie, you are pretending that can't tell a jail from a dorm room - that's pretty much obvious, ......so we have to ask: why? The girl in the video said she was working on an agricultural engineering degree. There is a large window in the room. There is a chest of drawers, a football, basketball and other sports stuff. Books are at the desk and on the bed. The girl is dressed in a tennis outfit, not an orange jumpsuit.  These are all things that are not in most jails, but I can't assume you would know that. This is an example of your racist tendencies. So here is the proof you were asking for. Why would you twist this scenario to represent a black "whore" in jail?

For your benefit, I'll answer that and say that you are completely innocent and were just not being observant.

I couldn't get a black male character in this video program for free, so I picked the girl, which was free. I didn't want to say it was me in the video and I wanted a black person to perform, so I titled the thread, "This is an example of your racist tendencies." Call that spineless or whatever you like. That's fine with me.

You sleep tight too, thanks.

Senior Contributor

BA, good post. I don't think the term needs "racist" defining as much as people need to come to grips with some basic societal problems like you mentioned. Bill Cosby tried speaking frankly and he got blasted. A lot of this has to do with how questions are asked and the quality and tone of what one is writing.

As for the Christian debate, I am not going to get offended by religious remarks. The only thing that bothers me about those type threads is why atheists often feel they have to make it so obviously known they are atheist? I really don't like discussing religion and you won't find me entering many of those debates in case you never noticed.

I have proven Ollie to be wrong over and over - not to himself of course, but I would venture to say many of you guys out there have said to themselves that I have often posted good, thoughtful comments.

Maybe I will write some religious defenses, but I will not quote the Bible to do it because that is pointless as an argument. We just can't prove the existence of God because that is called faith. The only thing we can do is prove our own faith. I believe in God. I believe Jesus is my savior. I also believe that I don't need to normally post that stuff here.

I guess that is odd in some ways that I get riled up by bigotry and racism, yet ignore religious discussion. That's just me.

Senior Advisor

Actually Knapper, I agree with you. It's just that the pretend christians here espouse their theory as fact instead of theory or faith. And they expect the rest of society to subsidize them, let them practice their prayer meetings and worship session on public ground on the streets and the schools. Plus they expect freedom loving people to submit to their philosophy. I think they are closer to an american taliban than they sare to deciples of the christ.

They always talk about gays getting special treatment when that is exactly what they want for themselves. They have a superiority complex in that they beleive what they believe and everyone else should fall in behind them

Speaking of gays, if they believe they are engaged in terrible behavior or sin, then they should let God do the judging and sorting them out. That is if God chooses to sort them out. Then espousing christianity and speaking in the most unchristian manner as if God appointed them as judge and jury. Frankly I am sick of it. I may not go to heaven because of who I am and what I am. However if I go to eternal damnation I suspect i will share the company of those expletives. Such a dreaded though spending eternity with a bunch of self righteous expletives.

Senior Contributor

Re: Ollie, This is an example of your racist tendencies.

i love your outlook you couldnt buy a black man but you could get a black girl for free---shows how much you value the black---=pretty racist i would say---look at your cartoon again and compare it to a jail cell almost identical----aint this fun nappie

Senior Contributor

guess i missed the posts where you proved me wrong would you care to repost or are you going to lie like nappie and say ypu have a friend

Senior Contributor

GOD always sorts them out rember sodom and for the most part they sort themselves into dumocrats or libs or worse both