cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

On Jan 6, Marjorie Taylor Greene texted Mark Meadows ....

... demanding trump declare "Marshall" law and overturn the election. "Marshall law", who's Marshall?  She didn't by any chance mean "martial" law, did she? 

She is, by any measure, one of the stupidest, most thoughtless people alive.  

9 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: On Jan 6, Marjorie Taylor Greene texted Mark Meadows ....

Have that 4th shot yet?

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: And now that you mention it, Sam, ...

... you're another one of the stupidest people alive.  At least, she's got you for company.

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Talk about stupid... Who doesn't know where his pee pee goes?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

"auto correct" and "voice to text" does a lotta things.  

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

I'll take that as a yes, I've had my 4th shot and am eagerly awaiting another.  

Hey maybe the ghost of Kiev can get one with you.

RJG640v8
Advisor

I don't think they want to talk about the core issue you brought up Rick...  the criminality of the trump bunch.

one personal attack , one justification of tech glitches and two attempts to distract and or change the subject.

All that is missing is a tranny reference , a real American reference and a string of quickly placed posts with links to all manner of qanon tripe while the poster breathlessly hyperventilates ... 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

There`s not much can legally to do now after they locked up the guy who wore horns into the Capitol and misplaced Ray Ebbs.  This boring show we see after over a year is now the "trial of public opinion" which no one with a pulse cares about.  But free Democrat publicity ... it might sway the vote of a guy somewhere out there. 

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

r3020
Senior Advisor

I think we need to discuss who Lizz Cheney and Nancy Pelosi text on that day and see what those text contain. And while we're at it let's see the other 14,000 hours of unreleased video.