cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

On "just knowing"

Not restricted to here or your goofy neighbor or co-worker. It's institutional: http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2015/09/17/the-republican-party-has-allergy-facts/AlbsCuP4e4Gobyq...
34 Replies
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: On "just knowing"

When out walking in the timberland, I often times smell a skunk in the area. I don't always see the black and white critter, but I "just know" that one is nearby. 

The very same with democrat critters. Smiley Surprised

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

the democratic party doesn't even "know" what constitutes a human life anymore and the jokers want to fact check republicans?

Lets get real.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Well Bruce, I`m sure you`re smug when you see an article about "how Republicans don`t have facts", in reality those authors never "debunk" anything all they ever "prove" is that facts do not jive with their liberal opinions. 

Just take immigration, the liberal opinion is that "we some welcome Mexicans in and don`t be mean with deporting and we want more mexicans and send us some Syrians too as long as they are Muslims and NOT Christians!"  See that is the liberal OPINION, they think that America has been too white, too proud, too successful, too Christian, too exclusive, too great.  And that has been a fact and our fathers, grandfathers, great-grandfathers and founders of the nation thought that was pretty good and it was.  The US won wars of freedom for the world, we were first in powered flight and first and only to walk on the Moon. 

Now however liberals want to change all of that, transform us into one race, one gender, no religion, one ideology, all living in the same bland apartment, riding the same bland bicycle.  A Donald Trump comes along and says that America can be great again, that sends the left into convulsion fits ...all the hard work of the left from the last 50 years of destroying this nation is being challenged by Trump.   So now the left claims that their opinions are now "facts".

Well here is a handy guide that will help define facts from opinions.

http://www.auburn.edu/academic/education/reading_genie/Fact-opinion.html

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

I just wonder if its dementia or something more sinister in how the senior fruitcakes seem to despise and hate American Christianity so much and spare no effort to turn over every stone that remotely exposes an ugly underbelly to our culture. If some slaveowner 200 years ago owned a Bible...well...look at that....Christians were slavers!!!!  

Your point about selective immigration....letting in Syrian Christians to the USA, over liberal objections....would mirror immigration from 100 years ago....the type of planned selection that created the great melting pot.....to make a good stew you need to select incredients that actually mix together.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I heard...excuse me Bruce "I just know" that Syrian Christians were turned away in favor of the Muslims.  That is scary for Europe, they say all of Europe might be flooded with 35 million Muslims when all said and done.   The news footage show that those "refugees" make themselves right at home and demand things.  The kids greedily grab a cookie out of the hands and not a "thank you" they`re all pretty well dressed refugees, I`ve seen more disheveled tourists off loading at O`Hare.  They interview some of them Syrians and they got braces on their teeth, the working poor in this country can`t afford braces for their children`s teeth.

Islam has the belief of going along but eventually taking over and converting countries that they inhabit...that will suck to have AgJudge`s lifestyle...no pun, I mean I don`t think these liberals have a clue.

r3020
Senior Advisor

The leftist just know the tea party is made up of all racist baggers Bible thumpers who hate women and sympathize with the kkk.

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Perhaps the problem is that so few christians act like christians. Evidently, their premise is that the path to affluence is achieved by holding others back. We can't be having poor people progressing or we won't have the financial advantage. $7.25 minimum wage when you know damn well that you couldn't live on it.

Christians aren't satisfied with religious freedom. They also want write federal and state law based on bibical law. Not unlike a christian taliban that wants to oppress folks that don't share their religious point of view. Or they prefer to be able to ignore american law that conflicts with their religious belief but are quick to demand that law reflect their point of view.

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Most refugees are educated professionals that are seeking refuge from the Assad government. Kind of like those hispanic children from central america that sought refuge from the criminal element in their countries. Yes the same people that you and your political party were threatened by.

bruce MN
Advisor

You boys are probably right... c

...factuality probably won't make much difference as the GOP goes forward in sorting out a nominee.  Trouble you've got as you hop from appealing (to you, at least) candidate to candidate is that what they repeat over and over to fire you and others up doesn't hold up to scrutiny.  

http://www.vox.com/2015/9/16/9342761/carly-fiorina-debate

Biggest  problem is a lazy press not wanting to appear non-neutral.  So the liars get to slide. And you get to have a good time swearing by them to each other. Like about those scenes that Carly says are in the PP tapes that aren't in there.  Have you picked up on fact that the activists who produced and edited the tapes can't point those scenes out?  But no matter, if flung as being in there against the wall enough times they'll become stuck to it. As "just known" facts.