cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Re: On "just knowing"

So you have Obama's word he is a Christian and his word on "if you like your policy you can keep it"....What proof do you have he is a Christian?

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Are you certain that it was the presidents intent to decieve? Or do you think it is possible the the insurance company behavior was unexpected.  I know, i know. It impossible to conclude that capitalist insurance companies would intentionally raise rates.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

no

r3020
Senior Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

Are you certain that it was the presidents intent to decieve? Or do you think it is possible the the insurance company behavior was unexpected.  I know, i know. It impossible to conclude that capitalist insurance companies would intentionally raise rates.

Yes. Thanks to Obama care architect Jonathan Gruber bragging about the stupidity of the American voter. Obama/Biden knew the policies would be canceled because they did not meet the Obama care coverage mandates. Yet they assured us time and again if we like our policy we can keep your policy. Period. They knew it was a lie and repeated many times to get their bill passed.

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Was that as bad or worse than lying our way into Iraq? Just asking.

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Why?

r3020
Senior Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

Was that as bad or worse than lying our way into Iraq? Just asking.

Many of the same people who voted to invade iraq are the same people who stood by and said nothing when the if you like your policy you can keep your policy. Period. lie was being crammed down the people's throats and out their back sides.

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Why do you sue obama or investigate his emails. BTw you lie almost daily. Do you angry at your self.

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Re: Amazing catch don

No I think they are just stupid.

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Re: Amazing catch don

?Of course you do. If you didn't you might question your irrational stance on so many subjects.

And You blame your circumstances on the Government, the taxes, the infidels foreign and domestic, rather than taking look in the mirror to observe what is going on there. Life requires changes and if your unwilling to change how do you expect to thrive in tough times. Blaming it on others is a waste of time.