cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Re: Amazing catch don

I am doing just fine no thanks to your kind. Just stay out of my pocket and out of my business and it will stay that way. But no you want every dime I have so you can give it to those that will not work for it. And then you want to make life as miserable as possible for me with you dumb ass regulations. And of course those regulations do not apply to you.

bruce MN
Advisor

Simply out of curiosity what regs are there that affect you that wouldn't affect Don?  I'm assuming that you are in the same or a very similar business.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Obamacare....minimum wage requirements.....higher FICA tax rates....

How is that for a quick start?

Shifty always feels that the estate tax rates are just fine, too, just as long as the size of his extate is exempt.

Actually , of all the hundreds of actual farmers I know, I can think of only two that mirror Shifty's attitudes...and both of those inherited their farms and have never bought any additional land. Those are the hind teat pail calves that you like to go on about, right?

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Not much of any thing is going to affect him for long . He is about ready to check out anyway. Kind of his way of sticking it in everyone elses butt before he goes.

bruce MN
Advisor

I suppose, if any of those could actually be defined as regulations.