cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: One coutry's answer to free loaders

The ones pulling the cart should live better than the ones riding in the cart. I don't think that is always the case in America.

Would you please, explain, "freeloaders"? Who are these people you concider are the "freeloaders". How much money do these people take a week? Do you even know, or care? Is it just easier to bash them, than to know who or what they are? Inquiring minds, would like to know.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: surebutt is a dumocrat

he thinks your suppose to get  a ck like in the projects---that is why obummer is where he is --surebutt just never says what he acomplished to ride on the backs of workers

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: simple

freeloaders contribue nothing or if they are on a gov slop ck that exceeds what private americans can get ---they are just plain useless---just ask surebutt

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: i love a bragger

same words welfare whores use we dont pay into anything -thnaks for showing the board what a proud ck drawer you are

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: i love a bragger

The word you are struggling with is "braggart".  I am very proud of what I have accomplished in my life thus far.  I have a wonderful wife, 2 beautiful daughters and three fantastic grandchildren, a college degree, and a very good work record that now I draw a check each month for my service.  What do you have other than what you make up?  What is it--4 businesses or is it 5 or 6.  How many acres do you farm 10K and run 1000 head of cattle?  What else is it?  Hey, it's your lie, make it a good one.  I'll call you a liar anyway so it doesn't matter.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Yes, I can attest to the fact that you are the most worthless POS that has ever walked the face of the earth!  Sorta like teats on a boar hog!  Go away boy!

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

So Ollie,

Who are freeloaders? Are retarded children and adults freeloaders? Are people on 100% disability freeloaders?  Are disabled vets freeloaders? Are blind people freeloaders? Are people on umployment freeloaders? Are thieves who make a lot of money freeloaders? Are drug lords freeloaders?

Or are free loaders just people who could work or do on their own but don't even try? (that's my pick)

It's not hard to be specific, but it's easy to be a mushed-mouth warbly-faced limpmop that blames everyone out of laziness.

There's your debate.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: One coutry's answer to free loaders

If it's all the same, numb-nuts, my question was to Red. I neither want or need to hear what stupid and worthless ideas you have in your sick brain.

Now, Red, if you please, elaborate on what you concider a freeloader, and what you think they are being paid?

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: So Ollie,

free loaders are disability fakers ---thousands---welfare whores who are now paid to breed millions ----unemployed who refuse jobs we see them every week-----any gov worker with excessive pension compared top private americans --all double dippers who are drawing and still working on gov positions ----food stamp takers who buy drugs ---cig etc  and there are millions more --agree or not

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

i see you still cant debate a point about freeloaders ----=but being one puts you at a disadvantage