cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: i am proud

i never call someone a liar unless i can prove it ---that is the difference and a child like mind like yours------exactly what have you accomplished with  your degreed   and yes i spelled that right---besides your gov ck

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: i am proud

You have called every Democrat on this forum, Obama and all Democrat members of Congress liars without proving any of your asinine accusations.  THAT makes you a liar.  

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: before the trots get you

or die in the rear of the mouth PROVE YOUR POST and i will accept your apology for lieing this time --if you cant go and play with your hook up not so great---aint tghis fun --no wonder we lost that war with your help how could we have won

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: So Ollie,

I'm hardly believing that 1 - you actually answered my question and 2 - you didn't call me gay.

As for your "welfare whores," there are some women who use children to collect benefits, but I wouldn't belittle myself by calling them "whores." I would hope that the system is overhauled to change the system and attitudes.

Unemployed who refuse jobs - I already mentioned that one.

Government workers who get an excessive pension compared to top private Americans - I have to disagree there unless you change the term "top private," because you probably don't really mean to actually look at the top - who make make millions.

Double dippers - Some I disagree with. Some I agree with. There are some good programs that people misunderstand such as DROP, but this is a long discussion if I were to go into it and it would not change your blanket attitude. What I don't want to see hardly ever, if at all is for someone to retire and then be hired back into their old position at full pay - that's rotton.

Food stamp takers who buy drugs - Who wouldn't think there is somethig wrong with that. I would say that anyone on food stamps who does not purchase good food for only their family is mishandling the program's intent and that's bad.

Millions.....maybe....and there are plenty of other problems such as fraud that go up the chain. Also there are plenty of freeloaders who make lots and lots of money, are not a minority, and are well off and live in nice houses by milking the system and cheating the state. These people are the worst freeloaders because they could make it on their own very easily.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: One coutry's answer to free loaders

Obviously, Red, can't come up with an example of  a  freeloader, eh, Red?? Well I've got a good one for you! Mitt Romney! A prime example of a man that's never done a d amn thing but live off other people's blood, sweat, and tears! He is the biggest example as there it!

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Good Post...GTO, see what a good post looks like NT

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: So why

do dumocrats always want to create more of these failed programs ---why do you think obalmo is the food stamp king of all time   and yes there are millions of welfare whores who breed for a ck --what is wrong with calling a spade a spade --what do you call a woman----nah make that female breeder who has 5 kids by 5 men and not sure whose  is whose in your area

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: before the trots get you

Most if not all of your posts are nothing but opinion.  They can neither be proved nor disproved.  You are entitled to yours but you are not entitled to having anyone but your butt f u c k buddies on here read them.  So long.  I have much better ways to waste my time.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: So why

do dumocrats always want to create more of these failed programs --- No

why do you think obalmo is the food stamp king of all time---Who said I think that?

yes there are millions of welfare whores who breed for a ck --what is wrong with calling a spade a spade --I don't know, my momma just raised me not to talk like a sailor and God gave us the gift of speech most likely with the intent that we use it well instead of using it to belittle people or use words that show we are proud or superior to others. There would be lots of words to use, but rather than call someone a "whore" or "breeder," I would state the problem and what I think about it in different terms.

what do you call a woman----nah make that female breeder who has 5 kids by 5 men and not sure whose  is whose in your area-- I would call a woman like that a very unwise and likely imoral woman who doesn't know how people should live and is bound to raise children to their disadvantage.

These are pretty easy questions.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: thanks for proving your a liar

i love the way you admitted it --EVERYTHING i post can be proven--that is if you are smart to read --you spend way too much time trying to rant ---rave and curse to be able to see the truth --much the same as you feel you deserve a ck from working americans --i can see where you would feel the shame --and again  am proud of creating jobs and contributing to society instead of being a moocher --congrats on earning thta label