cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

uhhhhh...

that would be your department Craig, you are the one making Straw Men....... please go back and read posts of your past.

BTW - what is the body count up to ??

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: One factor to consider

@OKdon wrote:

Minimum wage iniatives are on the ballot in four states. Arkansas, Nebraska, South Dakota and Alaska. In all 4 cases Public polls show that the people favor increasing the minimum wage by at least 2 to 1.

The question is what impact will that have on the elections if the working folks amass at the ballot box?

Increasing it to what? I guess the progressive have those four states wrapped up. Hard to compete with santa claus.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Really..... ????

@RJG640v8 wrote:

fear, fear, fear, all the time, that is what you preach non stop. Moving min wage to $10/hr is going to do what you said.........??

I paid that wage over ten years ago to kids helping throw hay bales........ I did not lose the farm, or have to sell out, or go bankrupt.

Just like you fearmongering that if Gay Marriage comes about that people would start marrying relatives and pets....... been a bunch of Gay Marriages now,  still have not heard about anyone marrying their mom or dog..........

Why $10/hr. If I have work done in the local John Deere dealers shop it cost $100/hr. Why not raise the minimum wage to at least $25/hr? And in places like Detroit where there is sooooooo much poverty the minimum wage should be $50/hr.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Craig is nothing but a wasted human being! I used to pity him but not any more.
r3020
Senior Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

Yeh right! like everyone is sharing in the promise of america. Your daughter couldm find herself still working for $7.25 in 2020. Don't believe me. Ask those folks that are in their thirties still working for minimum wage.

You could support American workers but when it comes to your dollars you support workers south of the border.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
Craig is nothing but a wasted human being! I used to pity him but not any more.

Why so full of hate?

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

One thing that I hate is scum. That green stinky stuff on ponds. That is what craig is like. His threats and calling people nazis and other stuff. If you condone the things he says, you are the same!
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Im sure you always just pay what ever the person says, right? You never shop around to get the best price for whatever you want to buy! You are that dumb alright.
OKdon
Senior Contributor

i didn't hire workers south of the border. Idiot!

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Re: Really..... ????

Do you realize how ignorant that post is?