cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
7 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: One lead balloon

So the Democrats nominate this guy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Castro and say "Checkmate!!", then what does Rand do?

The Democrats had no trouble putting a "Hussein" in the white house, a "Castro" will be a piece of cake. And you`ll vote for him, your slightly smarter cousin will vote for him, GTO will vote for him, Schurrbart`ll vote for him, Don won`t vote for him but will defend  a "President Castro",  .......

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Yes I will if you constantly throw garbage at him. Most of my political talk is defending democrats against accusitory republicans. You are just so **bleep** excessive with your exaggeration. You throw crap up you know is not true and hope if will stick on our guys.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Guess, what, ba?? You're losin' it pal, and the SFB Republican party is history.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Hey GTO, yes you are correct the GOP is done in presidential politics. Look at California, Illinois, New York, ect they will never elect a Republican president....no way. There is no getting in a battle against Democrats in giving away free stuff with other people's money and winning, its a fools errand. If Rand Paul is going to be the GOP's sacrifial lamb in 2016, so be it, but thats all he will be.

hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

Ah, a farmer talking about policical party giving away free stuff with other peoples money.   Ever counted the red farm states and thier sen/rep voting for every free farm program  they can dream up.    These are the welfare states taking more from govt than giving.     

r3020
Senior Advisor

@hobbyfarm2145365 wrote:

Ah, a farmer talking about policical party giving away free stuff with other peoples money.   Ever counted the red farm states and thier sen/rep voting for every free farm program  they can dream up.    These are the welfare states taking more from govt than giving.     

It will soon end. The other people's money is all but gone.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

My target on gold is the $1000 mark...looking at the amount of paper money that has been printed, $1000 per ounce gold looks like a great buy when it comes.