cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

One of Fauci's buddies.

Bio weapons?

EcoHealth Alliance President Peter Daszak – who collaborated with the Wuhan Institute of Virology on research funded by Dr. Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease – appears to boast about the manipulation of “killer” SARS-like coronaviruses carried out by his “colleagues in China” in a clip unearthed by The National Pulse.

Daszak made the admission at a 2016 forum discussing “emerging infectious diseases and the next pandemic,” which appears to be at odds with Fauci’s repeated denial of funding gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

While describing how his organization sequences deadly viruses, Daszak describes the process of “insert[ing] spike proteins” into viruses to see if they can “bind to human cells” as being carried out by his “colleagues in China”:

“Then when you get a sequence of a virus, and it looks like a relative of a known nasty pathogen, just like we did with SARS. We found other coronaviruses in bats, a whole host of them, some of them looked very similar to SARS. So we sequenced the spike protein: the protein that attaches to cells. Then we…

Well I didn’t do this work, but my colleagues in China did the work. You create pseudo particles, you insert the spike proteins from those viruses, see if they bind to human cells. At each step of this you move closer and closer to this virus could really become pathogenic in people.

You end up with a small number of viruses that really do look like killers,” he adds.

EcoHealth Alliance President Peter Daszak – who collaborated with the Wuhan Institute of Virology on research funded by Dr. Anthony Fauci’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease – appears to boast about the manipulation of “killer” SARS-like coronaviruses carried out by his “colleagues in China” in a clip unearthed by The National Pulse

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/watch-fauci-pal-daszak-describes-chinese-colleagues-developing-ki...

11 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: One of Fauci's buddies.

Everyone knows that gain of function is a common research technique. I’m sure it had been used at that lab.

A nothingburger dressed up as a bombshell.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I believe Dr. Fauci when he says the US did not fund GOF at that lab.

Which doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

The actual problem is if that or a natural sample leaked.

And the main problem remains that China should have alerted the world, regardless of origin.

But actually I very much doubt it would have mattered much. F.g. is on record saying he knew it was deadly very early on.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Trump called it. Trump was right. That research cost millions of lives. The researchers now try to hide their research. Was it an accident or was it a bio weapon. The dems used it like a bio weapon.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

It was all part of the vast conspiracy against dumb white people.

Like the vaccines.

Origin has no bearing on the response, or lack thereof.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I think Tom Cotton put that theory on the Senate floor in January.

Too bad that f.g., who lied 35k times and can’t even tell the truth when there’s no discernible advantage to lying seized on it briefly, somewhere way back there.

Talk about the ultimate credibility killer.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

lots of rump covering from the start and now you're still advised to believe those that lied all along. lol.

The biggest problem for Fauci and the US government is how do you explain to the world that the virus that was created in china was paid for by the US government.   Kinda hard for our government to express any outrage isn't it?   Have we had enough yet Ron, of listening to liars, lie over and over again?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-science-suggests-a-wuhan-lab-leak-11622995184

If the insertion takes place naturally, say through recombination, then one of those 35 other sequences is far more likely to appear; CGG is rarely used in the class of coronaviruses that can recombine with CoV-2.

In fact, in the entire class of coronaviruses that includes CoV-2, the CGG-CGG combination has never been found naturally. That means the common method of viruses picking up new skills, called recombination, cannot operate here. A virus simply cannot pick up a sequence from another virus if that sequence isn't present in any other virus.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Which simply means that the particular virus hasn’t been sequenced.

There are millions of them.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

My brother’s interception of communications from China and elitist ruling class people is proving to be accurate and compelling. He does have an IQ of 188, which is 27 points higher than Albert Einstein, allows him to be on the cutting edge of knowing what is going on. Bottom line, - We told you so. 

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Those that sell the panicdemic, also sell the cure.