cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

One of Our New Websites

Here is a page from one of our new websites that we've launched in the "cyber war" of ideas with the rabid Left. Enjoy!
http://www.gopwinner.com/blog/you-might-be-wall-street-occupier-if
36 Replies
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: One of Our New Websites

I logged in and apart from not seeing too much of interest other than more Obama hate, it is not for me - probably.  But I will keep an eye on it just incase you get out of control and I need to spell it out for your mates what youi are really like.  Good luck.

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

It's not new Craig, it's been around for two years now.

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

Feel free to blog there if you like.  It doesn't get a lot of traffic, except around election cycles.  Then it does really well, as the google results for those searching for a recent "gop winner" and the like, bring them there.  Smiley Tongue

For example, http://www.google.com/search?q=gop+winner

We're ranked a solid #1, right above such notable websites as "www.washingtonpost.com", "www.cnn.com", "www.realclearpolitics.com" and so on.  Smiley Tongue

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

good stuff!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Right if you like bull$hit and lies, mis-conceptions!! ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!! This kind of crap will never resurrect the GOP, sorry. All it's going to do is bury conservatism's in a deeper hole. It's not viable, anymore. Conservatism, pale, male, and radical.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

If you are Craig's brother my sincere condolences first.  Last time you were here Craig said you were off somewhere re inventing the wheel or re writing Newton's laws of physics or some other BS.   How did all that go?

As for blogging on that site - it is a wast of time.  It did the gophers no good last time after all the huffing and puffing you and craig delivered.  Never mind, the wounds will heal quick enough.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: dear not so great

please point out the lies --or as always run form me

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

@gough whitlam wrote:

If you are Craig's brother my sincere condolences first.

No, he is a great guy -- and I wouldn't want anyone else as a brother.  Smiley Happy

@gough whitlam wrote:

Last time you were here Craig said you were off somewhere re inventing the wheel or re writing Newton's laws of physics or some other BS.   How did all that go?

No idea.  I've done so many things since the last time I was here.  In fact, I had to go back two computer upgrades to find my email responses, to even get back on here!  I couldn't remember what email address I used (as I have so many).

@gough whitlam wrote:
As for blogging on that site - it is a wast of time.  It did the gophers no good last time after all the huffing and puffing you and craig delivered.  Never mind, the wounds will heal quick enough.

Suit yourself -- you have the account created already and I made you the offer.

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

Re: dear not so great

@lpman wrote:

please point out the lies --or as always run form me

A picture of teenage gang member Obama smoking a joint is hard to discredit.