cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: One of Our New Websites

@Craig's Brother wrote:

It's not new Craig, it's been around for two years now.

Well, yeah, ... but the content is relatively new.  By doing the opposition research on what those "donkey charlatans" are all about, will shine a light on what they truly seek in public office.   "The truth shall set those Independent voters, free!"

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

@Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^) wrote:

Well, yeah, ... but the content is relatively new.

My aim is to use this website to promote conservative web development.  I originally built the thing for someone who turned out to be an agent provocateur, a claim which most people initially denied, claiming she has been with the Republican party for a long time, until last fall when she confirmed everything I had said by putting an 8 foot sign promoting Scott Ourth on her highway frontage property!  Whether she realizes it now or not, she dealt herself a death blow -- we can finally use that evidence as proof of her conspiracy and rid ourselves of that malignant cancer, once and for all.  One by one, I shall ferret out all the spies, these liberal democrat agents provocateur, from within our ranks!

By doing the opposition research on what those "donkey charlatans" are all about, will shine a light on what they truly seek in public office. "The truth shall set those Independent voters, free!"

That is the plan.  Finally the Republicans are now on an equal footing with the Democrats, who have always had the upper hand when it came to all matters Internet.  Now all we need to do is make the Conservative candidates aware of this service.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

@Craig's Brother wrote:

Well, yeah, ... but the content is relatively new.

My aim is to use this website to promote conservative web development.  I originally built the thing for someone who turned out to be an agent provocateur, a claim which most people initially denied, claiming she has been with the Republican party for a long time, until last fall when she confirmed everything I had said by putting an 8 foot sign promoting Scott Ourth on her highway frontage property!  Whether she realizes it now or not, she dealt herself a death blow -- we can finally use that evidence as proof of her conspiracy and rid ourselves of that malignant cancer, once and for all.  One by one, I shall ferret out all the spies, these liberal democrat agents provocateur, from within our ranks!

By doing the opposition research on what those "donkey charlatans" are all about, will shine a light on what they truly seek in public office. "The truth shall set those Independent voters, free!"

That is the plan.  Finally the Republicans are now on an equal footing with the Democrats, who have always had the upper hand when it came to all matters Internet.  Now all we need to do is make the Conservative candidates aware of this service.

Yep.... All that you said.  Just remember, that the Great Grand Canyon was carved out by one raindrop or melted snowflake, at a time.  Starting out slow, steady, incrementally, we will wash the "sewage" away. :^)

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

You guys are living in another fantasy land. Thinking you are breaking new ground is hilarious. You can not Google, "ANY" subject, that there aren't 200 right wing-nutjobs like your selves spreading the bull$hit, making it nearly impossible to find the truth.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

You guys are living in another fantasy land. Thinking you are breaking new ground is hilarious. You can not Google, "ANY" subject, that there aren't 200 right wing-nutjobs like your selves spreading the bull$hit, making it nearly impossible to find the truth.

Yes, I say always go straight to the horses mouth.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

We are agreed then? Just more right-wing horse$hit!

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

GreaTOne_65 can not see the image you posted and is thus, confused.  Snopes uses anti-leeching htaccess tricks to block people from hot linking their images.  He can however see the one I posted.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@Craig's Brother wrote:

@r3020 wrote:

GreaTOne_65 can not see the image you posted and is thus, confused.  Snopes uses anti-leeching htaccess tricks to block people from hot linking their images.  He can however see the one I posted.

It showed up on my computer.

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Let me explain to you about image caching and how browsers work.  When an image is blocked, you won't know it's blocked because you still have the image in your cache -- so for you it appears normally, however he (and I) did not have it cached, so we instead got a big green "Mr. YUCK face" image instead.  Clear your cache and visit the forum page again to see what I mean.

To make it easy for you, this image is what we all saw (not the book cover claiming Obama was born in Kenya) however my repost included an image which isn't blocked from hot linking (image leeching).

r3020
Senior Advisor

@Craig's Brother wrote:

@r3020 wrote:

Let me explain to you about image caching and how browsers work.  When an image is blocked, you won't know it's blocked because you still have the image in your cache -- so for you it appears normally, however he (and I) did not have it cached, so we instead got a big green "Mr. YUCK face" image instead.  Clear your cache and visit the forum page again to see what I mean.

To make it easy for you, this image is what we all saw (not the book cover claiming Obama was born in Kenya) however my repost included an image which isn't blocked from hot linking (image leeching).

Thanks.