Did you mean: 
sharksoup
Senior Contributor

Re: One of Our New Websites

Wildly popular site! I visited and noted 0 users and 1 guest online
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Good catch, Shark soup!! Pun intended!! LOL!!!

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

@sharksoup wrote:

It's seasonal, try it closer to an election.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

LMAO!! That's funny!

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

LMAO!! That's funny!

You seem to demonstrate low comprehension and understanding which is not really your fault, it just is.  I'll try to work with you, provide for your special needs, to help you to understand.  Smiley Happy  The scope of that website is GOP Winner -- the winners and losers have already been picked months ago, therefore the site loses much of its relevance between election cycles.  Check back closer to an election and you'll see it gets quite active with visitors, most of which I'm sorry to say, only load the index page, maybe vote on the polls I have up there, then go no farther.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

@sharksoup wrote:

Does the United States Department of Agriculture know that you are playing around on political websites while on government time?   There must not be much to do up in the far northern reaches, near Eagle Lake, of Maine.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Here is the mighty Balerman a decades long guest on these pages trying to promote a competitive web page on these very pages. At the very least he could buy ad space from ag online to promote his new venture. Not to be. Next he will be selling farm journal or progressive farmer on these pages free of course.

You shouldn"t talk about the rabid left while foaming at the mouth!

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

@Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^) wrote:

Does the United States Department of Agriculture know that you are playing around on political websites while on government time?   There must not be much to do up in the far northern reaches, near Eagle Lake, of Maine.

You're such a stalker -- but yes, he was misusing government resources (which is typical of government employees, who spend most of their day on facebook, generally).  Smiley Indifferent  One of my friends loathes the monthly government furloughs as she is forced to stay at home and play on facebook WITHOUT BEING PAID FOR HER TIME DOING IT!  The rest of the time, she plays on facebook at the expense of the taxpayers.  Smiley Indifferent

sharksoup
Senior Contributor

Jeez, such rage from an innoucuous comment.
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Sorry, brother, but I am perfectly capable of understanding, anything you can print. The biggest problem with your website, is the state of the Republican party, now and in the future is, it has lost it's viability as a serious political party.