cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

One of these things...

is not like the other.  Can you spot which one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FClGhto1vIg

I knew you could!!!!  🙂

Tick Tock....BONGx9!!!!!!!!!

Jen

12 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: One of these things...

An injured man who survived the Las Vegas massacre refused to ‘take a knee’ when he met President Trump in hospital, dragging himself out of bed to shake hands with the POTUS.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Agricultural producers, like our President, show their true love of mankind by producing actual tangible results, instead of “touchy-feely “ lip service that yields nothing.
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Really Millie....

"Agricultural producers, like our President"

Spreading some more manure out on Ag Online I see.  What - did he do a photo op sometime in his life, of him pulling out a carrot?

Get real man....unless you mean the hay that they harvest on his Bedminster Golf Course, and the 8 goats he kept there last year to help keep the grass down.  Yep....this man is truly knows his stuff, when it comes to farming.  Question is:  Does he know which of these he closer resembles?  The posterior end of a horse, or a donkey?

Tick Tock.....BONGx9!!!!!!!!!

Jen 

Of course....if we had his taxes...he might be able to prove that to the farming public.  But I doubt that we will ever see those.  Just another lie, of his average of 4.9 a day since he took office....

https://politicalwire.com/2017/07/20/trump-averages-nearly-5-lies-per-day/

Of course...you backers of Trump on here average that about every hour.   And they say that "trickle down" doesn't work.... 🙂

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Millie, I thought you were really smart! Could you please explain that "love of mankind" crap that trump exhibits? Please give examples and sources.
r3020
Senior Advisor

$1,000,000 donation to hurricane victims.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: WOW - A Million Dollars

Now - for the rest of the story.

Trump - according to Forbes, is worth 3.5 Billion.  According to Trump - maybe more that 10 to 12 Billion.

Let's entertain him being worth 3.5 Billion.  That's like someone who has a million dollars, giving around $300.00.

If someone has only $100,000.  - it amounts to 30 bucks....

OH MY....THIS MAN IS SOOOOOOO GENEROUS!!!!

Tick Tock.....BONGx9!!!!!!!!!

Jen

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Re: jen smokes only the good stuff.....

Bong X 9.......

roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

I am guessing that this injured man would've stood up for Barack and Michelle too if they would've visited him.  This injured man is the kind of American that values and honors the highest office in the land.  I'm not quite sure why disgruntled democrats can't have this kind of patriotism on a daily basis........or even once.  Many Republicans disagreed with Obama, the man........But they still honored the office that he held.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: jen smokes only the good stuff.....

Do the math yourself, IH.  

Use Trump's figures...

One million is to 12 Billion, as ? is to $100,000.

$1,000,000 x $100,000 / $12,000,000,000 = $8.33   WHAMO!!!!

Tick Tock....BONGx9