Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wehav
Senior Contributor

One top Democrat admits she's a communist

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1069301288041558016

Say's government will run business.  

Chilling.  Somewhere I suspect we can find her or one like her suggesting the round up anybody against them.

7 Replies
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: One top Democrat admits she's a communist

Someone needs to the clown in the White House hasn't got brains enough to pound sand in a rat hole!
wehav
Senior Contributor

I can't believe bart hasn't claimed this is racist, 

The Democrat Guide to Debate:

1. Secure the border…”RACIST!”
  2. Tax Cuts … “RACIST!”
  3. Travel Ban from Terrorist Countries.. “RACIST!”
  4. Republican wins election … “RACIST!”
  5. White Christmas decorations at White House… “RACIST!”
  6. Trump Tweets.. “RACIST!”
  7. Upper Case Letters….”RACIST!”
  8. America as founded …”RACIST!”
  9. and so on.. you get the point.

By the way greatone, your comment made no sense, wait I forgot you're a liberal Democrat so it's normal.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

First if all she didn’t admit anything if the sort and there was whole of editing going with your video clips. Find the complete speech that she made and you might be believable. 

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

LOL! Hey, it was your comment, about running the government! Trump isn't smart enough to pound sand in a rat hole! My guess is he doesn't even know what a rat hole looks like, but I'll bet you Maxine does! And in Dec. she's going to educate Trump, and you guys! LOL!! Pay attention, this going to be fun, fun, fun!!
wehav
Senior Contributor

editing to show the progression of the communist thought

she said "basically taking over and running all of your companies"

there's no misinterpretation of that statement,  you and others like you are communists if you follow that lead.  the Democratic party and its members are the greatest threat to our country that we've faced since WWII.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

No, sorry! This clown you installed in the White House is the biggest threat to our country, ever! But, the light is at the of the tunnel, his reign of terror is soon over.
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

If you didn’t hear her entire speech from beginning to end, you don’t have any idea what the context was. I could go through your posts and cherry pick words that you typed and could probably put down that you said you wanted to kill trump. So without knowing what she said before and after and whether or not the editing deleted or added words, you got nothing!