cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Only 102 Days Left Until Washington Gets the Message!

Only 102 days left before the tide turns, and Washington DC and the State Houses get the message loud and clear....We want change that we can live under.

Boy, I wish that I owned some stock in the moving companies in the Washington area.... they are going to be making money by the ton moving all the liberals out of OUR capital.

Time until Tuesday, November 2, 2010 (UTC time)

102 days
2470 hours
148229 minutes
8893753 seconds
4 Replies
Frequent Contributor

Re: Only 102 Days Left Until Washington Gets the Message!

Don't get too excited. It's possible that it won't happen. I wouldn't want you to become depressed.
Senior Contributor

dont worry surebutt it will happen if all the dumocrats are not arrested by then ---one more went down today----this is one war america will win because as always you are fighting for the wrong side

Veteran Advisor

You should say that I am, as usual, opposing whichever side you are on.  Sorry, I haven't seen the news of anyone being arrested today.  Who was it?

Senior Contributor

kind of foolish to oppose something you are not smart enough to know anything about ---reminds me of how odummer and the dumocrats won ---i bet you are on the gov dole too ---are you not ---oh well america is full of welfare whores ---we are discussing the downfall of charlie rangel ----so i will help you learn to find the news when you grow up and can read----man this is too easy