cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Open Borders?

And just like that open borders are bad, border walls are good?

The 3rd world city of seattle has allowed anarchist to take over a 6 block area of seattle, they have stated that this area is no longer part of the USA and have built border walls with armed guards - shhh, don't tell governor inslee - he's an "I KNOW NOTHING" type of Governor when it comes to violent anarchist, well, I guess not that surprising, inslee's always been a complete moron.  

If you are anteefer or BLM or a MS/L media member or a democrat politician, you are allowed in, you can shake down any business, riot and loot all you want and take over government buildings.

What do you ag forum winger's say about this - let me guess: I KNOW NOTHING!

You gotta love em.

22 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Open Borders?

Hhuuummmm. You have to wonder. Will the antifafederacy hold elections are will they be a fidel castro style dictatorship?

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(You have to wonder. Will the antifafederacy hold elections are will they be a fidel castro style dictatorship?)

Pretty spot on - some anteefer named rat simone or rattles snowcone has been deemed the new terrorist warlord of the new Country of chaz located within washington panders state borders.

I'm sure paddlepops is working on legislation to send foreign aide to this newly formed Country of chaz - which is short for crap heap of anteefer zealots.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

secession

Is suddenly acceptable.  Probably why democrats are attacking Lincoln monuments.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: secession

Cheer up.

The Slimy One’s JAX acceptance speech will be held on the 60th anniversary of Axe Handle Saturday.

Presumably with Covid liability waivers. Maybe NDAs?

Fun to watch all the fig leaves fall away from reactionary authoritarians.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Ed, the Left changes their stories and histories to fit their ultimate goals, like a used car salesman claiming on a cold day that "the air conditioning is good!" when it doesn`t even have a compressor.  Or like the goofball on here that says "You said you don`t pay income taxes!" but when you call HER out on it ..."oh you deleted the post where you said that".  

With what`s going on in the "only 6 block area" of Seattle is that is the camel`s nose in the tent, if they are allowed to continue, more will follow like the infancy of the Bolshevik Revolution ...add in possible food shortages (there`s surplus now, but can change in an instant), unemployment fallout from the Hoaxdemic and possible election of a communist sympathetic president Joe Biden and or his running mate and this country is ripe for a takeover.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

Cheer up.

The Slimy One’s JAX acceptance speech will be held on the 60th anniversary of Axe Handle Saturday.

Presumably with Covid liability waivers. Maybe NDAs?

Fun to watch all the fig leaves fall away from reactionary authoritarians.

Burn a book yet today?

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Statues of loser traitor generals that were placed as monuments to white terrorism are not "books."

r3020
Senior Advisor

They're history, books without covers the antifafedercy demand be destroyed.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You have proof of that 3020?  Or is it just something you saw somewhere, like on one of the far right propaganda sites you seem to frequent, and then bring the lies here.

You guys site the book burning a lot.  I’ve not seen book burning parties, I’ve not attended one, and I have hundreds of books in my house - haven’t burned or got rid of even one of them.  

So - tell me of the book burnings you yourself witnessed.   You bring this up on here frequently, along with your desire to “protect” bathrooms from anyone you don’t think should be on there.   And how’s your bathroom stakeout going?  I just bet your 2nd amendmenting many deserving Trans people - and probably most that your taking out, are just plain ol’ people - using the bathroom.

Jen