Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Oppressed and aggrieved minority....

11 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Oppressed and aggrieved minority....

It really refreshing that the silent majority is no longer silent while the oppressive right tries to diminish gay and lesbian folks. Who adds more to our society belligerant old religious types or kindly folks that just want to get along. To share in the promise of america and it's rewards compared to those that wish to deny such equal treatment under the law.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

And perhaps one day polygamists will also be allowed to come out of the shadows and not be discriminated against.   Oh, I`d give it a couple years and you guys will get "orders from the top" and become the biggest supporters of polygamy ever.  I can`t wait! Smiley Happy  Let`s all go to hell, yee-haw!

Senior Advisor

Re: Well actually..

You religious types should support that because you do have bibical history that indeed reflects that the lord almighty approved that. It was ot the work of god that changed that, it was small little men.

If indeed I was a polygamist there would be several content women instead of just one.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

BA, the move towards recognizing polygamy in America is probably much further along than you or I imagine. TO become a full fledged Muslim nation by 2050, the USA will have to have any barriers to a Muslim man having his four wives removed. I have no doubt that that is part of the current Gay rights, anti Defense of Marriage Act, barrage.

I imagine the first test case is already going somewhere.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Well actually..

As a Bible believing Christian, I wouldn`t have a problem with polygamy, but it wouldn`t be for me, it could be too much of a "good thing" but also supporting all those women financially would also keep you worn out.  I just don`t have a problem with the way things were in the 1490`s, 1820`s, 1940`s, 1990`s and 2010, why do we have to change?

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Hey Red, what`s really at foot here is the distruction of America. http://rense.com/general32/americ.htm   See, #26 Skousen said all these things would come about over 50 years ago when he exposed communism.  See, the libs can say "har har har conspiracy theory! har har har"  BUT, those communist goals have came to pass.  In 1960 all the Democrat Kennedy voters would`ve scoffed "Aw yer crazy!!  sexual deviants being allowed to marry???? You are plum loco boy Smiley Very Happy"...but look what happened, here we are 50 yrs later and the political differences have digressed to this. 

The Muslims are allowed to run amuck for now, they`re "useful idiots" but when they no longer serve a purpose they will have to conform or rounded up with the NRA card, Republican, land owning Christians and covered over in the same mass grave. 

Highlighted
Advisor

Results of the Culture of Violence in media and society

"The Muslims are allowed to run amuck for now, they`re "useful idiots" but when they no longer serve a purpose they will have to conform or rounded up with the NRA card, Republican, land owning Christians and covered over in the same mass grave."   

Yah! all those who fantisize about super heros--Rambo  wantabes.

He has demonstrated a confusion of tv and movie scripts and digitally enhanced stunts with reality on susceptible minds.  The irresponsible behavior he and his flock models is the same kool-aid which produces these school shooters.  They all live and worship in Lala Land.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Results of the Culture of Violence in media and society

@johnaa wrote:

"The Muslims are allowed to run amuck for now, they`re "useful idiots" but when they no longer serve a purpose they will have to conform or rounded up with the NRA card, Republican, land owning Christians and covered over in the same mass grave."   

Yah! all those who fantisize about super heros--Rambo  wantabes.

He has demonstrated a confusion of tv and movie scripts and digitally enhanced stunts with reality on susceptible minds.  The irresponsible behavior he and his flock models is the same kool-aid which produces these school shooters.  They all live and worship in Lala Land.

We had one of those shooters in Ft. Hood Texas. Where did his koolaid come from.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: they did bring us AIDS

and probably other diseases and cost america billions in law suits --now what have they added to america in a positive note ????