Did you mean: 
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Opps!

9 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Opps!

GTO, was there a trial yet?  Once more, when the trial comes out, this will all be in the wash, the defense will show x-rays to the jury and doctors will testify.  I didn`t hear officer Wilson saying that he has a "orbital blowout"...it`ll be his ass in the defendent chair at the TRIAL....when the TRIAL occurs.

I still say even if officer Wilson is guilty as hell, klu klux klan hood in his garage and everything...that is NO justification for the violence, rioting and looting in Ferguson.

sw363535
Honored Advisor

Are we ever gonna get sick of TV cameras and their creation of events???    Compared to the fools who preform for them as if on script, it is so predictable.

If we didn't know why young males in Ferguson are 45% unemployed ----- we do now..

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

It's going to be a short trial, BA. Even as jaded as your opinions are, even, YOU know, had there been such injuries, Wilson, would have been paraded out in front of the media. The one thing that is consistant, the kid/man, was UNARMED! Since when was jay-walking a death sentence? 6 times? Don't you think that was, a bit excessive? You people, really have no idea, what it's like to live black! Why is it, the cops always show up in force when it's black people involved, and they were conspicuiously absent, when a bunch of gun-nuts show up, armed to the teeth, in Washington? Double standard, hypocracy?? Your dammned right, it is!

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Hey GTO, you won`t believe me so do your own search look up the "white on black crime"  then look up the "black on black crime"  then look up the "black on white crime".  You`ll find out that like Dillinger robbing banks because "that`s where the money is" there`s a reason for the high number of run ins between white cops and black thugs.

I know you don`t like Peter Schiff but his "Idiots guide to not getting shot by the cops" is just plain common sense.  Peter hypothetically asks if Trayvon Martin and Micheal Brown were 11 years old would they have been shot? ...of course not! because a 11 year old wouldn`t be a threat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBBxl5tAkTU#t=228 

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Well hell, let's kick the dead horse some more

Well, I know you don't read/won't read this article, but you would be wise to do so.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/08/22/1323751/-Ferguson-Missouri-The-case-of-the-vanishing-fractu...

In fact, these days the favorite sources for the media seem to be "unnamed," "close to the investigation," or "Josie," the anonymous, alleged friend of Officer Darren Wilson, who told her unsubstantiated, secondhand story to a right-wing radio station and—again—the media was all over it. In fact, on Thursday, CNN spent several news segments discussing the "different accounts of the shooting," comparing named eyewitness accounts to that of "Josie." And it wasn't until the third or fourth segment of the day that a CNN legal analyst made this jaw-dropping admission:

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Well hell, let's kick the dead horse some more

GTO...still one more time, Officer Wilson may be guilty as hell!   I DON`T KNOW...THERE HASN`T BEEN A TRIAL YET!  But I do think that Officer Wilson deserves a court trial BEFORE we call him guilty or not guilty.  If there`s false information, that will be discovered in court.

My concern is, after a fair court trial and IF Officer Wilson is found not guilty, with there be more rioting?   I`d bet there would be.

I just see NO reason for looting businesses...those business owners did NOTHING to Michael Brown.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

He won't be found guilty of anything. He is a white copper shooting a unarmed black kid in "self defence". Yeah sure.

These type of racist hate crimes are frequent in your country so what's the deal on this one?
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Hurry Gough ----- get over here.  We have a job open for you in law enforcement.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Well hell, let's kick the dead horse some more

Have to wonder how many blacks will be on that jury??  However, I seriously doubt that it will come to trial.  They will put him on paid leave indefinitely and it will go away as he will and go to some other force to work.