cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Order up !!

Your Nuthin Burgers are ready !!

Would you like a side of Lies with that ??

How about some Traitor Tots ??

No Russian dressing available - sad!!

8 Replies
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Order up !!

Suffering from Heat Exhaustion?? 😂

r3020
Senior Advisor

Call CNN/New York Times for fast free deliveries. Get an extra fake sauce with every order.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

LOL funny how all the Trumpsters run to the" fake news " outlets to spew their lies.

Ever watch TV ?? All you see on CNN/ MSNBC/ and the rest are  the people that say it's so fake yet they can't wait to get on.

Enjoy your EVERYTHING BURGER, there will be plenty more  Smiley Very Happy

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

I thought maybe you got a new job?

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Tip :

Never, EVER piss off the cook.

RJG640v8
Advisor

Don the con knew about the Don Jr meeting with the Russian lawyer that had supposed dirt on Clinton's crimes.

Phil Bump of the Wash Post flagged video of a Don the con speech given on June 7............ that is four days after Rob Goldstone contacted Jr with the request from the Russian lawyer and two days before the actual meeting.

in the video Don the con pumped up his idiot followers with the primer that he would deliver a major speech , probably on June 13 , that would expose the Clinton crimes.

as it turned out Jr was sand bagged and got no such dirt and hence Don the con never exposed it.

I know, fake news , it did come right from Don the con that is nothing but a Fake , so I suppose..........

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Yep.

Folks in NYC have been calling him CONald Trump for decades.

Tomorrow the Trumpettes  will say " Why didn't Obama Stop all of this !?! "

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

What's really beautiful, is these poor saps keep watching their Fox snooze network, and have been really broad sided by what has transpired!! I love it!! Keep watching your "fake news" boys, it only makes it that much harder to stomach!! LOL!!

I remember well, my FIL, defending Nixon to very end, it was not  pretty, he never spoke politics to his daughter again.

Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, hey, hey, hey, GOOD BYE!! LOL!!

Thanksgiving!