cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Oscars are unwatchable with Chris Rock

30 seconds into listening to Chris Rock`s predicted tirade, I couldn`t watch anymore of his crap..and I`m a Chris Rock fan.  The way is sounds through out the show he was on the same childish rant.  Every once great American institution, every corner is now a 3rd world cesspool.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/29/movies/oscars.html?_r=0

7 Replies
hardnox
Advisor

Re: Oscars are unwatchable with Chris Rock

El Donaldo is hangin' tough with you guys.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@BA Deere wrote:

30 seconds into listening to Chris Rock`s predicted tirade, I couldn`t watch anymore of his crap..and I`m a Chris Rock fan.  The way is sounds through out the show he was on the same childish rant.  Every once great American institution, every corner is now a 3rd world cesspool.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/29/movies/oscars.html?_r=0

I have never watched them. Seems like once a month or so the entertainment industry gets together to pat themselves on the back and pass out a bunch of meaningless awards. Gets the blacks think they aren't getting their fair share. Well duuuuu...... wake up blacks, you're dealing with a bunch of elitist whites, what did you expect. You're fine when it comes time to vote but then you're suppose to run back down to the plantation and make them look good. Don't you know your place? What was it Hillary said........you need to be brought to heal? What did you think when Bill said we need 100,000 new cops? It wasn't to go after goldman sucks.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

the bit about Black History month, and then having it be about Jack Black was pretty funny.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

IN your biased opinion.  In mine, it was one of the best ever!!  Face the facts--you don't like uppity blacks!!!!

r3020
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

IN your biased opinion.  In mine, it was one of the best ever!!  Face the facts--you don't like uppity blacks!!!!

Neither does Hillary Clinton or hollywood.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Do you suppose, BA, is one of those 20% of Trump supporters who think the slaves shouldn't have been freed??

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Finally, you admit that you are a dang racist!!