cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Our President a Rothschild puppet?

I Love President Trump and his policies, however he`s too good too be true, how was someone like that allowed to slip past the goalie?  It appears to me that he is too little, too late and is there to take the fall for what is inevitably going to happen.  We are probably 20 years too late for any "ballot box solutions".

Here`s a video from a gold bug that sort of gets it.  I don`t agree with everything he says, he`s dangerously close to being anti-semitic .  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=312&v=5o-Wec5tdAI

9 Replies
Advisor

Re: Our President a Rothschild puppet?

Might want to make that 40 years, since the mass transfer of wealth from the middle class to the wealthy clearly begins there.

Time frame is pretty important if you really wanted to understand.

And maybe right about ballot box solutions since the Roberts court has us more in a corporate form of governance- rather than one man, one vote it is more like one share, one vote.

It is true that people still pull the levers, but the science of understanding what they fear and how that might be played upon has advanced tremendously. And of course if the gatekeepers of sane discourse are either corrupt or discredited (you pick) then anything goes.

20 does probably capture the post-truth era, though.

Honored Advisor

If Bruce wasn`t on your team, he`d chime in and remind you that Justice (Obamacare is a tax) Roberts has only been in since 2005, I know time flies but that`s only 15 yrs.  The debt got very unmanageable after 9/11 and the revenge wars that proceeded.   If you want to go back 40 yrs that`s even better less than $1 trillion debt and no open immigration and ...Walmart?  What`s a "Walmart"?

Advisor

Yes. Republicans "really care" about the national debt.

Senior Advisor

Republicans don't. Conservatives do. We have no say in the matter. Santa Claus has to buy votes and isn't about to use his own money.

Veteran Advisor

Don't  forget  your  lower  tar-riff  oriental  Christmas  tree  &  ornaments ,  will  be  good  only  through  Dec.  31,  as  1-1-20  will  be  tooooo   late  -  -   -

And  they  will  be  self -  checked  and  available  for   ''  free  store  pickup ''  at  the  new  door  drive  up  area -  -  -           

Advisor

If Trump doubles down again on the Chinese tariffs and gets mfc rolling in the USA, jobs, better pay, trade surplus, he will go down as probably the greatest president ever.

I used to always try to buy American when it came to chains, bearings, etc. Gets to a point where it is hard to do, but that can change.

Honored Advisor

"Christmas trees & ornaments" LoL  I think we`ll be just fine, go to a garage sale and get your "nick nack" fix.  You can`t beat a real Christmas tree, $60 and vacuum up Fir needles until February  Smiley Happy 

I don`t know where President Trump fits in with during this time of the "5th trump" according to Scripture.  That is if the one world "beast" suffers the deadly blow or if this will be drug out further.   But with the rise of Populism, the beast is suffering a blow, time`ll tell if this is the "deadly blow".

Perhaps Trump was put in to be a fall guy, but will turn things around and give those that are US debt holders a much needed "haircut".  The Book of Revelation has never matched up better with the EU, United Nations, G7 ect and now appears to be giving the beast the Brexit....maybe we should call it the "Breastxist"  Smiley Happy

https://biblehub.com/kjvs/revelation/13.htm  

KJV + Strong's

Senior Contributor

When the last moorings of our currency was severed by nixon the final pillaging of the middle class began.   In a debt based fiat currency system run by bankers wealth will by design move to those with first access to the debt. 

Honored Advisor

The trouble is, you won`t get elected president by seriously cutting spending.  Commercials of granny getting pushed off a cliff and little kids with dirty faces in dog cages...too many idiots that fall for that crap and want to be kind by using other people`s money and their vote counts as much as a taxpayer`s does. 

Plus how much is government spending linked to the Gross Domestic Product these days?   We are about to the point where the government has to spend $2 to get a $1 rise in GDP.  So we cut and the GDP drops and the media talks up a recession.   The public stands at the microwave impatiently waiting for Minute Rice taking 60 seconds to cook.  So if a economy isn`t unicorns farting out rainbows in 6 months, they are going to look at the Give Away Party.