cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: FÛCK BIDEN Chanted across the country.

joebiden and heelsup do not have a governing percentage of support. appears unlikely that either one has the leadership skills to turn this one around.

actually, what is more and more apparent is that they never did. Americans are not stupid, and refuse to eat a crap sandwich.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: FÛCK BIDEN Chanted across the country.

@rsbs wrote:

rsbs_0-1631698871857.jpeg

And they use the media to tell us that this cretinous slug got 81 million actual votes. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: FÛCK TRUMP Chanted across the country.

The Indianola, IA terrorist posts still.

I don’t see anything like what your cartoon shows Millie.   The reality of your post, is very, very different.

If signs like that are showing up, it’s because of the very loud mouth Trump Bàstàrds out there, that continue to spew lies and attempt to show that Democrats are not United behind President Biden.

Your post, shows you have really no idea of what is actually going on politically.   Democrats will walk through molten glass if they need to in these next elections, to get rid of more of the infection making this country ill.   Republicans have a price to pay for electing your Bàstàrd Trump to office.   And your brightest new star, DeSantis, is about to explode as he kills off his voters in Florida.   When will I go to Florida again?   Probably never.   Me, and thousands more like me, are swearing off Florida, just like we are ever voting for Republicans ever again.  

Maybe if DeSantis kills off enough of his base, Florida will turn, just like other SE US States are doing, when they realize how much Republicans have hurt their states.   Time will tell.

In the meantime, where is your Bàstàrd Gooby?   I see he missed another of his GREAT predictions, that being California Governor Newsom would be recalled.   And here in Minnesota, I see that our Giant of the Senate, Al Franken, is talking about running for office.   Good for him - I would vote for him in a second.

Where’s the results of the big Arizona recount?   Didn’t go like you had thought - did it?   Another Republican dud.   Who would've thought, when you guys had Ninjas at work for months.   Just another example, of lying Republicans.

America knows…..

Jen

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

To this day you can drive around Wisconsin and see Trump signs and flags in people's yards. Not one of those Biden Harris signs can be found. When you talk about the disaster they are those that you know that were big Biden supporters pretend they voted for Trump. What a joke you tard's are.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

If a Biden voter is talking with a bastardized flag waving Trumper Bàstàrd, especially in bar settings like you’re so familiar with, yes, I can see them saying in a self preservation mode, that they voted for the Bàstàrd Trump.   

And that’s OK.   Republicans now say they are the party of love and peace.  That was shown to all of us in Jan 6, wasn’t it?

Tell you what Allen - you just keep believing in your Bàstàrd Trump.   Run him again in 4 years - and see what happens.   Maybe he can get his TRUMP FORCE ONE fixed by then, if he can find someone stupid enough not to get payment up front.

Jen