cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Our Super President Biden

Just landed in Idaho.   He practically ran down the outdoor steps of AF1.   

I bet you Trump Bàstàrds were all going “Fall!!!!   Fall!!!!   Fall!!!!”   You guys are such a GREAT group of God’s chosen people.

Jen

44 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Our Super President Biden

Was kumala chasing him with a pillow?

r3020
Senior Advisor

I have nothing but pity for the guy and contempt for the abuse he is getting from those who claim to love him.

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

You should be disgraced for voting for this traitor and every other member of the Democrat party.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Handles it considerably better than the lumbering choad did.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Our Super President Biden   Just landed in Idaho.   He practically ran down the outdoor steps of AF1.)  

That is hilarious there tick tock...old senile joe is "Super President" because he descended stair steps without falling...thanks for the LOL of the day 😄

He should have campaigned on that:  I'm joe biden and I'm a complete idiot...but I can descend stairs 😄  Good one, thanks again tick tock.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You Trumper Bàstàrds keep saying that our Super President is senile and slow.   It’s not what I see.   Every time you say how he has dementia - you’re proven wrong.    I don’t think you guys really have any idea of what a dementia patient is like.   You cite example after example - and NONE OF THEM PROVE WHAT YOU BÀSTÀRDS KEEP CLAIMING.   It’s just your constant dribble of lies.   It’s the Republican way after all, isn’t it?   No one is ever accountable for the Republican lies.

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Old dementia joe's handlers cut off his feed mid-sentence....he must of been still dreaming about descending that flight of stairs and just couldn't gather is thoughts....

(Biden wildfire briefing today:

"Can I ask you a question?" Biden asked. 

"Of course," Geissler responded. 

"One of the things that I've been working on with some others is —" Biden said before being cut off mid-sentence.)

Hope this helps you there tick tock; Oh and keep them senile joe laugh's coming.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: F*** Joe Biden! Joe Biden gets Trolled and Chanted across the country.

I dare cuckoo tick talk to call this lies. Video rolls of the “warm” reception * is getting all across the fruited plain, mountains, and everywhere else. You will love this, folks. 

https://youtu.be/_kM2kGrZ_Bo

Always remember that the leftists are trying to frame the media narrative. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: F*** Joe Biden! Joe Biden gets Trolled and Chanted across the country.

Up is down, down is up in Republican land, isn’t that right Millie?

The more you curse at OUR NATIONS PRESIDENT, the more it will come back to haunt you if one of your Republican Bàstàrds ever again get in as the so called president.

You may say FÛ to our Democratic President, but it doesn’t roll off the tongue, quite as good as FÛCK TRUMP - something I love to yell every time I see something of that Bàstàrd’s still hanging around somewhere, or at know Trumpers.   Childish?   Probably.   But like I said - the election of the Trump Bàstàrd changed me.   Probably forever.

Jen