cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: FÛCK TRUMP STILL Chanted across the country.

Yeah. I know Karen. Science. Science tells you men menstruate, have babies, and nurse them with chest milk. And you are serious because your cult leader tells you so. HEE HEE HEE.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I would think you Republican types would be applauding all those that “do their own thing” and “outside the box of the norm”. 

These people just want to be left alone for the most part.   Just like you Bàstàrds want.   Who should have thought, that the GLBT community would be so aligned and want the same things as your standard Republican.   Maybe that is why Jenner is a Republican.

I don’t see where ANY of these people are impacting your life.   But, for everything Republicans say, they “just want to be left alone”, in reality, they want everyone to be “just like them”.   There is no religion other than Christian.   There is no room for anybody but one man and numerous women.   Drinking and lying is what’s expected.   Good, salt of the earth people.   Just like we all should be.   And as I woman, I would know where my place was.   Supporting my man, no matter how much of a Bàstàrd he is.   HE is important - I should be so lucky, to be able to bow down before him - hoping for a scrap.

Jen

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

F*** Joe Biden!

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

You're wrong hyacinth.  If they just wanted to be left alone they would not be demanding special accommodations for their idiosyncrasies.   They would be demanding the language be modified to suit their CHOICES.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Fûck Trump - and his Trumpeters.

Jen

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

F*** you for voting for him and his losers!

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Awwwww…..what’s the matter little Allen?   Your 8 (or more) years of the Bàstàrd Trump didn’t turn out like you planned?   Awwww - poor baby…and then of course there were the plans for the Bàstàrd’s  kids to take over - and then their kids.   Trump shît forever.   Alas - it wasn’t to be.   America figured out that Trump WAS the con man we had been warned about, and America came out in droves, to boot the Bàstàrd out of office.   You run him again, and no matter how hard you make it to vote, America will show you what the majority of Americans think of  your Trump Bàstàrd - and his followers.   America knows - and it won’t happen again.

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

can you post some recent videos of people chanting this about trump hyacinth?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Don’t have to, you Trump Loving Bàstàrd  - I already told you, I’m doing it myself.   If I am - others are also.   The Trump Bàstàrd is as hated now, as he was in office - probably even more so.   People are sick of his “in your face” way of dealing with everything.   They are sick of his lies.   They are sick of him bitching about others, and then doing the exact same thing, but even to a greater extent.   

You really think, America is going to say again that the Trump Bàstàrd is what this country needs?   I don’t think so.   I was right at the last election - and I’ll remain right.

America knows….you Trump supporting lying Bàstàrds, are done.

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Prove it

I can show you plenty of duck biden vids