cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Our trolls

well, all of them, plus most of the RW commentariat.

If you notice, other than linking something from Trusted Sources, most don't engage in a debate. Their purpose is to shut if off with a Just Know zinger. Turdy and Ed come to mind.

4 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Our trolls

So, Media Matters and CNN are on YOUR "trusted media sources"?   Weren`t you going to start your own blog a couple months ago?

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Change of plans. I'm writing a book.

It was probably inevitable that when your parents raised you to be a fine little Nazi that you'd become an accessory to mass negligent homicide.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I had a Uncle that limped the rest of his life from the German shrapnel in his leg.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

yeah BA, this nutz is one piece of crapola with the loose "nazi" this stuff. Both Doofus twins are old enough to have enlisted and fought in the last great democrat war but took cover and are now armchair heros.  I should not say anything about my late uncle that lost a lot in WW II both physically and economically, cause he would not anything said either, but he was never 100% after being in combat and the shelling.

Another cousin a couple of generations removed probably died in one of those "nazi camps" and I want to research the archives sometimes to find out what happened to him. Those Nazis and even the Russian communists were so meticulous that even know we have records of what happened to the millions under their watches, while the Eisenhower  POW death camps mysteriously lost all of their records. 

I might not have fought in the American military but I did undergo part of the process to becoming a Marine pilot, taking the officer candidacy test, passing it, and getting on their contact list while in college. Who knows, if my late father had been healthy maybe I would have followed through. The Marines thought enough of me to call me up about every four months until I turned 28 years old, seeing if I had changed my mind and was available. The recruiter told me that I had put up the highest score for a candidate he had seen in decades of testing ......maybe I could have been Trump's right hand man now, giving him my sage advice, eh?

I just get really sick and tired of all the America haters....those that have worked the hardest in America seem to have a love and respect for what Trump has tried to accomplish, those that have taken the easier path each time a crossroads came up seem to like Slow Joe and the Hoe....makes sense I guess.

Be glad when it is over and we can go back to watching Gunsmoke and Gilligans Island again.