cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Over and Over and Over Again

We have to listen to the crap of “we all know that the Bàstàrd Trump won”.

Bull Shît.   Oh, look at his rallies - his bastardized flags, his hats!!!   Bull Shît!!!  What you’re not looking at, were the people who came out of the wood work, many voting for the first time, to get a Bàstàrd out of office, that had nothing but a big mouth, and his latest golf card to point to as his greatest accomplishment.   Oh - and he came up with the “space force”.

Many, many people were afraid to fingered as someone “against the Trump Bàstàrd.   And for good reason.   How many threats have been leveled against us on here, by Millie and others, that when the Bàstàrd Trump won, Millie’s list would be forwarded to the Bàstàrd’s hencemen, we would be rounded up, and shipped to Gitmo.   How many times, have threats been made, that if the Bàstàrd Republicans don’t win, the next war is right around the corner?   You think that’s the way you’re going to win votes?

President Biden won the election.   And I don’t care how many times and in how many different ways you irrational Republican Bàstàrds say he didn’t - he did.   Period.  Doubling, tripling down on your Bàstàrd Trump’s big lie, is not going to make it anything more than it is - a lie.   It was in November - it was on January 6, and it is now.

America knows it.   You don’t want to accept it.   And every time you spew it the big lie, it shows the whole of the Republican Party for what they are.   A bunch of liars and losers, who no longer can win an election without cheating, lying, subverting the vote, threats, and fear mongering.

America knows.    It’s time to remove those that threaten our Republic from office.   Republican Bàstàrds that still support the Bàstàrd Trump, and what he stood for, need to be shown the door.

I personally am not afraid to stand up, and say that I voted for President Biden.   I stand behind President Biden, and would vote for him again any day, verses the like of the Bàstàrd Trump that thought he was so Great.  Anyone is better than your Bàstàrd Trump was.   At least we have a President that accepts responsibility for his actions - unlike your Bàstàrd Trump, who was always looking to pass the blame.

Jen

15 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Over and Over and Over Again

(Over and Over and Over Again)

Thought your post was gonna be about senile joe's open borders policy there tick tock.  Immigrants from all over the world were invited and welcomed by old senile joe and they walk across our open Southern border covid expressway Over and Over and Over Again.

rawhide
Advisor

Glad to see you still have TDS

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Save this speech for your personal chat with your Maker at the Great White Throne Judgment. The clock for that appointment draws nearer, every hour. 🕰 Tell God what you really think of Him. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I’m not the one that has to repent for lying day after day after day.   And your Bàstàrd Trump, of course, never had anything to repent for.   

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

And I’m still alive, you Republican Bàstàrd.   So are all the trial people that took the vaccine of death.   You would think by now, according to your lies, that they would all be dead.

I changed oil and filters in my motor home a few days ago.   Took it out to get it filled with fuel.   Reminded me of how great it is, to have a nice place to call home when I travel.   I expect to do more of that in the coming many, many years of life I have left.

Jen

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

81 million zombies came out of the woodwork and mailed in votes. They don't work, don't contribute to society in a meaningful way, and we don't see them in daylight but they are out there.

Be afraid....be very afraid.

Actually, this might be closer to the truth, and if that is the case, let's extrapolate it a little further.

Policemen, Firemen, Business Owners and their valued workers ( you know the ones NOT taking the $600 per week unemployment but actually working), Farmers, Service members, Truckers, young college students, Old people in MAGA hats with flags on their lawns........you know, basically the entire fabric of the movers and shakers in America, and those that used to be the movers and shakers.....voted for Donald J. Trump. 

Trump won...he has the support of those that matter.

Enough said.

Bring it on. Get your army of zombies ready.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Policemen, Firemen, Business Owners and their valued workers ( you know the ones NOT taking the $600 per week unemployment but actually working), Farmers, Service members, Truckers, young college students, Old people without MAGA hats with flags on their lawns........you know, basically the entire fabric of the movers and shakers in America, and those that used to be the movers and shakers.....voted for our President - President Biden.

I know many farmers that DID NOT VOTE for your Bàstàrd Trump.    And for many, many very good reasons.   I know many people who voted for the first time in the last election.   Neighbors who saw my Biden signs and my Angie Craig signs, stopped by and asked me what they needed to do to vote in the last election.   Neighbors asked me where they could get an Angie Craig sign and Biden sign.    And they were all sick and tired of the Bàstàrd Trump, and his gang of followers.

Quit threatening good Americans that know that the Trump Bàstàrd and his followers were  - and are - so wrong.   Think about what you are threatening when you threaten Civil War in this country.   You don't see us Democrats doing this.   You people really are mentally unstable.....just like the Bàstàrd  that you still support.   You really think that going to war - killing your neighbor - is a good idea, all because of your Bàstàrd Trump?

Jen

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

I bet those people that asked for the Biden signs are thinking, man how stupid was I? Even a moron can see this clan of idiots can't do anything right.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

It wouldn’t matter what President Biden did - you Trump Bàstàrds would be bitching about it - just like you do.   You lost the election - suck it up.   Your lies have caught up with you Bàstàrds.   It was about time, that America woke up, and voted Republicans out of office.   That trend will continue.

Jen