cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: How Many BA?

The fraud Fauci needs to be fired. For two weeks during the mass gatherings of protest he said NOTHING.

lemerik1958
Senior Contributor

I don’t worship anyone Bad Hay Breath, but if I had to choose, I would go with the government instead of salivate over one man as you and the rest of the righties on here do.  You saw what happened to Germany back then.  

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@BA Deere wrote:

Jen, you are out of line and irrational.  What happened to the nice lady that 5 years ago used to give weather forecasts on the marketing page?

What happened?   I’ve changed.   I keep telling you, the last election changed me.   You want to know the day it changed?  I can tell you.  It’s the day that YOU called Michele Obama a *****, and I stood up and defended her.  And your reply was something to the effect of, “Why should that bother you - I’ve called her worse things.”  

That’s the day I said, “No more!”    That’s the day my line was crossed, and it was you that did it.   I’m sick and tired of the lies emanating  from the party you hold so dear.   And I’ll not allow what happened in 2016 happen again.  

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Ah yes Michelle Obama.....the women for which was created a 300K/year job that was needed neither before or after her husband became a senator. The woman who took meals away from school kids that didn't meet HER standards. What a woman. Stupid though. She bought a multi million dollar mansion on the coast which will be under water in less than 10 years.

rsbs
Esteemed Advisor

Trump had a lot of courage, or idiotcrisy , to attempt to right the ship in America after Michelle and Barry ran it aground.

Still up in the air on what the final outcome will be...will we flounder, or get back on course? 

I do not see a viable solution that works without incarcerating the disgruntled underclass or deporting them, but where?

And the last thing any civilized society should do is to bring in more underperformers.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@lemerik1958 wrote:

In light of personal events BA, not sure how you can continue to support the orange idiot.  Asked yesterday if he is worried about people contacting the virus at his rallies, he just matter of fact lay said no.  

Hasn’t met with Fauci in 2-3 weeks, hear nothing from his mouth about taking precautions to minimize infections, and wants to eliminate testing because it’s making him look bad.  

More and more it should become quite evident to you and the rest of your rightie friends on here that the orange idiot does not care about anyone except for himself. A second term will only push his dictatorship wish. 

“First, the Nazi party allowed a coarse, uneducated leader to rise to prominence on a white privilege, nationalist wave. Second, the conservative establishment party foolishly thought it could appease him by sharing power. Third, that same Nazi party destroyed media credibility to silence critics. Fourth, the Nazis literally burned the establishment congress to the ground. Fifth, it seized authoritarian power by using unchallenged propaganda to precipitate an existential threat allegedly emanating from those outside the white Aryan race and outside the nation's borders.”

Copied from a US News opinion piece. 

We have been in phrase 3 since the election, phase 4&5 will start if Micro P wins in 2020

It is interesting that you brought this up LEM.   There was a trilogy of books written by Ken Follet, called The Century Trilogy.   The first book is on WW1, called the Fall of Giants.  The second book, called Winter of the World, and WW2.   He speaks of Hitler’s rise to power.   These books were written between 2010 and 2014 - before Trump came into power.  It is really scary, as Trump has essentially taken the same steps as Hitler did on his rise to power.   Very scary times, indeed....

Jen

rsbs
Esteemed Advisor

yeah Tick Tock, lots of scary parallels....

Hitler was a man with a head , a couple of arms, two legs....Trump is a man with the same appendages....

Riots and property destruction during Hitlers rise to power from his supporters......Riots and property destruction going on now in America from BLM, probably a Trump organization, right?

People in both countries breathing in oxygen....

Book burning in both places...

damn....it is almost the same thing!

better notify the proper authorities, Karen!!!

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Read the book - before you pass judgement 3020.  Read the book.....instead of your “just know” quick answer for everything....

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

kinda tough karen

To take a person that supports looting, arson, destruction of public property, vandalism of historic muonument seriously when they call other people nazi's.

rsbs
Esteemed Advisor

Re: kinda tough karen

the ardent TDS sufferers are immune to common sense, but the people that will swing an election are watching, and waiting, and if basement biden doesn't give a law and order address pretty soon, it will all be over.

my two cents.

ps, based on past history, Biden may pick Kamala Harris, compliment her on her nice hair, and let her give the law and order speech. Maybe heels up Harris will have to be the Black person in America that finally says...enough is enough.