cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

PC's are no longer an impeachable offense?

I take it that Presidential phone calls are no longer an impeachable offence for the hypocrats?

6 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: PC's are no longer an impeachable offense?

Just more proof * is a liar. He calls foreign leaders and ask them to lie for him. Adam Bullschiff fails to show up with a fake transcript.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: PC's are no longer an impeachable offense?

(Just more proof * is a liar. He calls foreign leaders and ask them to lie for him. Adam Bullschiff fails to show up with a fake transcript.)

Yea, what amazes me is that it turns out old senile joe knew where this was heading and instead of changing the trajectory of the exit plan implementation which could have saved lives, he just wanted to change the narrative and begged them to lie about the current trajectory so he could avoid bad publicity.

Of course it's highly possible that the terrorist taliban would not approve any biden request to change the exit plan.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Not impeachable, apparently, McConnell says, ......

...."nobody's going to impeach Joe Biden".  Sounds like McConnell's had enough of the GOP wackos for awhile.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

[Not impeachable, apparently, McConnell says, ......."nobody's going to impeach Joe Biden".]

Mcconnell has no say in the matter, the same hypocrats that impeached Trump, twice, are in charge. Of course I agree with mcconnell on impeachments however obviously the hypocrats don't - let's see, 2 political & failed impeachment attempts, a fake russia, russia, russia and then a PC - hey hypocrats, any comment???? (Not ag-forum hypocrats, elected hypocrats)

r3020
Senior Advisor

Of course * won't be impeached. No matter how bad he is still much better then the heelsup kumdumpster.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Of course * won't be impeached. No matter how bad he is still much better then the heelsup kumdumpster.)

Where is the VP, they got her in a non-covid in-home quarantine; or did they send her on an important and extended foreign policy trip to Antarctica?