Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

PK hater fuel for a Monday morning

18 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: PK hater fuel for a Monday morning

Obama's been in office for nearly eight years, and Puke thinks that in 2016 the democrats should run against GW Bush again. See anything peculiar about that?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Demoçrat Group Think

@Red Steele wrote:

Obama's been in office for nearly eight years, and Puke thinks that in 2016 the democrats should run against GW Bush again. See anything peculiar about that?

Cartoon_-_Forward_Over_the_Cliff.png

Highlighted
Advisor

Not what he's saying at all.  Saying that the GOP candidates will re-cycle W, and as he says, double down.

Maybe they can convince the public that the tax cuts of 2001, the encouragement  and fueling of the pre 2008 crisis bubble and the war based on lies and then bungled by dismantling of institutions in a conquered land have nothing to do with anything that is wrong today. And they  very well could.  

Quite certain, though, that in order to accomplish that the GOP nominee and ultimately the party machine because he will be "what they got" will run their entire campaign on what they see is, to them, the glaringly obvious carnage to a nation that lays all around us after 8 years of authoritative rule by a Kenyan born, melanin splashed, Muslim Communist.

Truth be told, they don't want to bring that other stuff...the "W" stuff ...up....because the opposition will be eager to discuss it and at least some of the media and some of the public will be interested in what they say.  Will avoid the comparison and put a different color of lipstick on the pig that it is. Best they will have is "So's your old man, cause Hillary voted for the war too". 

Highlighted
Advisor

Among other things that record brings into question the viability of the dynamic scoring that all the GOP tax proposals are based upon. Although I suppose now is like then when all the folks here were certain that the GWB tax cuts would increase growth, which in turn increases revenue, as proven by the canonization miracles of St. Ronnie of Hollywood.

Although worth noting that the Cruz plan, if full implemented, would probably destroy the US as we know it. But since that is a stated goal of many of his followers, I guess it is as Yves says, not a bug but a feature.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I think you need to check out some supplements...maybe some home oxygen.

The GW candidates...Jeb Bush, the skinny blue eyed dork that just dropped out....whats it...Lindsey Graham?...etal...are having a hard time getting double digits as a collective group....comprehend any of this?

Cruz and Trump...nobody is going to call either one of them a GW Clone....combined...running close to 60% still with me on this???

Hope this helps...

Good lord sometimes.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Didn't the democrats seem smarter 8 years ago before all the group think?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@Red Steele wrote:

Didn't the democrats seem smarter 8 years ago before all the group think?

They don't change a lot. 

image.gif

Highlighted
Advisor

Nobody doubts that it is likely to be one of those two.  And I certainly hope it is.

All he was saying is that if it is one of the unlikely others they will be equally as radical.  Trump, in actuality, probably less radical in many ways than most of the others. Just a spectacular goofball. Which hasn't seemed to hurt him.

And, like it or not, the election could come down to a runoff between the two immediately previous Presidents.  The candidates being, particularly if the GOP candidate is someone other than Trump, mere wooden Indians.

Did you pick up on the news that the Iraqi Army took Ramadi back?

Highlighted
Advisor

Been one of those Dems since 1960.  There is less "group think" currently than at any time I can remember.  It's a fractured mess.  Leaving the GOP with it's best Big Shot in a long time.