cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Demoçrat Group Think

We don't have Limbaugh and Fox news beating on us to tell us how terrible you are. Most of us are driven away from the republican (aka conservative/teabagger) pholosophy because there is nothing that is appealing about your party.

You claim to be christian but want to put the undesireables down which is labor, old people, poor people,colored people, and anyone that doesn't share your religion ( aka christianity or capitalism)  We also believe in capitalism but refuse to let the winners take all. Trickle down would be much better if the tricklers would trickle but that would defeat the winner take all philosphy.

Look at your party candidates. They offer nothing positive. War or more war. Increased military spending but absolute no plan to pay for it other than defund those other folks you don't like.

Meanwhile you've had your nose in the public trough for hundreds of thousands of dollars and you have the gall to complain about food stamps.

Your just not nice people and that wasn't determined by how the democrats describe you. It's the ways you folks describe yourselves!

Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

Been one of those Dems since 1960.  There is less "group think" currently than at any time I can remember.  It's a fractured mess.  Leaving the GOP with it's best Big Shot in a long time.  

Really. Find a dem with any power at all that says Bruce Jenner isn't a girl. He/she will be booted from the party.

Advisor

I don't think you can get booted out of something as abstract as a political party.  

Senior Contributor

I won't remove my tat!  I wonder how much could have been accomplished  if the loyal opposition had been the least bit loyal. 

Veteran Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

I won't remove my tat!  I wonder how much could have been accomplished  if the loyal opposition had been the least bit loyal. 

image.jpeg

Veteran Advisor

What possible difference could that make to you?  You guys worry about some of the stupidest things!  It is none of your business anyway.  No one is making you do it, it doesn't hurt you in any way, your daughters are never going to encounter her, so why worry about it.  If what she has done is a sin, she will be the one to answer for it, not you!

Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

What possible difference could that make to you?  You guys worry about some of the stupidest things!  It is none of your business anyway.  No one is making you do it, it doesn't hurt you in any way, your daughters are never going to encounter her, so why worry about it.  If what she has done is a sin, she will be the one to answer for it, not you!

Then why are progressive so determined to get it into law? Why must they always push social issues? Isn't the economy and border security enough to worry about?

Veteran Advisor

Dems are trying to get sex changes into law?  They want everyone to have one or what?

Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

Dems are trying to get sex changes into law?  They want everyone to have one or what?

They want you to pay for everyone who does.