cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Painting all muslims with the same brush

Seems to be a favorite pastime on these forum pages.  I wonder if they would entertain the thought of all school bus drivers being the same type of folks with the same inclinations.

Perhaps the authorities ought to be checking some basements and attics in central Iowa. right folks?

32 Replies
Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

Re: Painting all muslims with the same brush

You paint all Christians with the same brush. Oh I see, it is ok when you do it but not for me. 

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: Painting all Muslims with the same brush

From the records we have, Jesus lived a pretty sinless life. Never killed anyone, honored His parents, God, and even the Roman Law of the land at the time. Never commanded any army or threatened armed rebellion or resurrection. His Kingdom was not of this world.

Muhammad, conversely, was a pedophile, a serial adulterer, authorized the killings and murders of countless "infidels" and started his bloody campaigns by murdering hundreds of Jews in Medina that had saved him from death and sheltered him.

I guess you can pick which one seems like someone worthy of worship and which one seems like a common thug. I always say the leader of the pack sets the pace.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Not real versed on the history of that time but which came first, the slaughter of "infidels" or the slaughter of the followers of Islam by the Christians of the Crusades? The fact is no religion is perfect nor sin free just as no country is.
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Snooky or Bart, if that is the alter ego, maybe you should get a history  book on Islam and read up a little bit so you know something. Until Muhammad , there was no Islam...it is his legacy. Google Medina and find out about that episode, too.

I am not saying Muslims are bad people, per se. Just that they do follow a twisted religion and one that makes  Joseph Smith and the Mormoms look pretty good by comparison.

Muhammad personally led armies, and killed. Jesus Christ was a man of peace. How hard is that to figure out?

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

You didn't answer the question. So the Crusades were after the start of Islam. The Christians went to slaughter the followers of Islam why???
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Jesus Christ never led the crusades. The Crusades had nothing to do with Jesus Christ.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Are You painting all muslims with that brush? Your GOP friends are.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Not all followers of jesus are men of peace. Quite the contrary.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Well the folks that were crusading were doing so in his name.