cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: Painting all Muslims with the same brush

So if I would punch you in the mouth, and say it was in Jesus's name, that implicates Jesus, and not just me?

Think it over, and get back to me on that one.

Again..MUHAMMAD led his armies...was the Pedophile, was the guy with umpteen wives, was the murderer....

Did you and Snooker get hit with the same tree branch when you both fell out of that tree?

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

If you punched me in mouth, people would say what a despicable creep that would hit a tottering old man. That is until i kicked your rear.

That is whole point of the discussion. That i can seperate Jesus from his followers or pretend followers. I don't expect youto be as pure and blameless as jesus. On the other hand you are perfectly comfortable to attach all muslims to the rabid attack of a few.,  And you are not alone because it seems like most of "you folks" (KINDLY AND FORGIVING CHRISTIANS) love to label believers in the Islamic faith as terrorists.

I think the lord jesus has aplentiful supply of Pseudo christian followers and not many of the real thing. In fact you don't sound like the real thing either for that matter.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

They weren't Christians?????
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: Painting all muslims with the same brush

No I don't. There are people of faith that truely try live in accordance with God's wishes. Unfortunately there aren't very many as they have been infiltrated with Pseudo christians that talk and act in a very unchristian manner. Unfortunately, I fear that you fall in the second group.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Oh really!! I think you need to learn a little more history also. The Crusaders marched into war under the banner of Christianity which has EVERYTHING to do with Jesus Christ!
Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

You have never on these pages ever said one thing good about a Christian. You always put them down. You have said, "if there is a heaven I sure don't want tp spend it with a bunch of christians."

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

You still don't seem to get it. Why do you expect followers of Muhammad, a man that led armies, murdered people, etc...to be kind decent people??? It is a great bonus for the millions of Muslims that actually are decent people, but why would you expect that? Why would you not expect them to try to terrorize the so-called "infidels"? Why would they not imitate the life of the man that founded their so-called religion?

On the other hand, the expectation would be that a good and sincere Christian would try to emulate the Prince of Peace, and turn the other cheek and try to be as sinless as possible. We all fall short of the Glory of God, but that would be the way to bet, IMNSHO. Jesus Christ never led any armies, never advocated bloodshed, never told anyone to behave in a despicable way. When armies go to war, they may be protecting the national secular interest, but they are not following marching orders from Jesus Christ.

I sincerely hope this helps. You and millions of  others seem to be confused by all of this. Yet millions get it right, too.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

correct! I should have distinguished between christians and pseudo christians which  are in the majority. And those folks claim the keys to heaven and I don't want to go to heaven with you or folks like you. I'm reasonably sure that you would like YOUR HEAVEN better without me.

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

Thanks for proving me right. 

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

I don't know whypeople accept the islamic faith, but I'd bet there are millions of muslims that do not wish us harm. However, they do have the benefit of history to remember those cross flag waving christians invading their homeland.

If as you say the muslim faith are all out to get us, what is your solution? You just as well throw out your plan for extermination. It's not healthy for such a good christian to hold such hatred and venom in his heart.