cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: Painting all muslims with the same brush

AH Ha!   The LP tactic. Are you his mother or brother?

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

No tactic needed, your own words made you guilty. Truth makes you call names again I see. 

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

And Just what name did I call you? 

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: Painting all Muslims with the same brush

Glad to see that my line of reasoning is bearing fruit. Actually the New Yorker magazine, in the wake of the 9-11 attacks had a pretty good article that said Islam is at the point that the Jews were when Jesus Christ and the apostle Paul came along. In other words, they are in need of reform. I would never argue that the men of the Old Testament or the God of the Old Testament are what we should emulate. We don't need a lot of smiting or eye for an eye...we need more understanding , love, and turning of the other cheek....our Christian religion teaches that, and the people of the Muslim world need a similar reformer to teach them that also and purge the murderous stain that their religion encompasses. It's not the people, it's the religion. At the same time, the USA should recognize that Islam is not currently a religion of peace and curtail Muslim immigration. What we do with the current substantial Muslim population is not an easy question to answer. We only need to look to the European countries to find policies that are not working out.

GW Bush was faced with an unprecedented attack by Muslim terrorists and put a system of emergency safeguards in place that we are still using 12 years later, and that , for the most part, have prevented other acts of terror. For all of his faults, history will someday judge Bush pretty favorably. Obama has basically treaded water for the most part and not shown any leadership. Could we have done better? No Doubt, but the public must be grasping something when Bush now has the same % of approval as the hope and change guy does. Both are now at 47%.....hmmm....Romney's magic number once again.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

I don't know whypeople accept the islamic faith, but I'd bet there are millions of muslims that do not wish us harm. However, they do have the benefit of history to remember those cross flag waving christians invading their homeland.

If as you say the muslim faith are all out to get us, what is your solution? You just as well throw out your plan for extermination. It's not healthy for such a good christian to hold such hatred and venom in his heart. 

In islamic countries when they vote for leaders they vote for the most radical islamist in over whelming numbers. When polled they support the killing of infidels in over whelming large numbers.

It is about like when dems are polled on abortion for any reason at any stage of pregnancy, even post birth abortions.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Well, you had better have a darn good brush and lots and lots of paint because the population in 2012 was about 2.1 billion. I think the brush would wear out before you even finished New York state.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Good point, 3020, about the murderous strain in the democratic party that stains them, too. Maybe if we could purge both strains,...the murderous liberals, and the murderous muslims, we could once more have a safe and secure America.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Just about everything I can find concerning Muhammad is no where near what you call him.  I suspect your info comes from some mooslim hatin' redneck like cb.  Maybe you should read this.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/396226/Muhammad

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Got any sources for your claims????  Your butt is going to get pretty sore pulling all those things out of it all the time!

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

HAHAHAHAHAHA  You will never be the poster boy for Christians for sure!!  Understanding, love???  You don't even know the meaning of such words.  They aren't in your working vocabulary!