cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dagwud
Senior Contributor

Palin as VP again?

Just kidding.  However I have seen news reports claiming that no Repubs have come forward campaigning to be Romney's VP and that several top Repubs such Tim Pawlenty, Nikki Haley, and Marco Rubio have stated they don't want the job.

I assume Obama will keep Biden on but think he could win over some voters by convincing Geithner to resign before Nov.

I think Hillary will be hard to replace for Obama if he wins a second term as I think she has done a darn good job as Secretary of State.

9 Replies
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Palin as VP again?

You really may not be too far from the truth.  After all, last week or so, she advised him to not be afraid to "go rogue" in picking a running mate.  She is the only self-proclaimed rogue in the country which makes it sound like a pitch for herself!

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I think Romney should really give team Obama conniptions by picking Condoleezza Rice Smiley Very Happy  What would Obama do?  Seriously, they`d have to write a whole new playbook.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

The big difference between Condi and Hillary is that Condi spent her time in the oval office and hillary spends the bulk of her time engaging foreign officials. The reason being that Obama and his administration embraces diplomacy and the BUshies never beleived in diplomacy.

If the tea baggers win control of the house and senate, they just as well close down the state department because they refuse to negotiate with any body.

Don't forget all those lies that Condi endorsed for the Bushies.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Gee, Whiz, Don......

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: Gee, Whiz, Don......

Liberals on this forum, and in general, do not believe that people of color are capable of doing things on their own without government help. Of course, they also believe that about people that are white, too.

Liberals are just all mixed up.

dagwud
Senior Contributor

Don't forget Don it Condi who was finally able to get Bush's ear and lessen the impression and sway Rumsfield had over Bush.  I think she is a very bright woman that stuck in a tough situation in Bush's administration.  I have seen plenty of Dems as well that had to carry the water for others when you could tell their hearts were not in it. 

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

I'm not questioning her intelligence. Merely her character. The character that stirred the pot on WMD's when she knew it was made up. The fact that she was inactive in foreign diplomacy was not her fault. It was the team she was connected to that called the shots.

As for your racist peanut gallery they don't know what they are talking about.

Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

There are so many (still) in Congress, who also professed the WMD thing, from even before Bush was in office, that if it was a 'lie' it was not a 'lie' that was started by the Bush Administration.  It had to be bad intelligence from somewhere else.  Heck, even Nanci Pelosi was on the WMDs exist bandwagon (although she was against the war from the start, if I remember right).

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

selective intellignce sought out by the vice president and stove piped to the administration and the congress. That is why valerie Plame was outed in an atrtempt to squelch Joe Wilson who

was producing contrary evidence to the wmds.